Democrats’ Far-Reaching ‘Reforms’ Are The Real Threat To Election Security, Not Violent Conservatives

Geee

The Federalist

The left doesn’t hide its goal of running our elections in secret. After all, democracy today effectively means “rule by Democrats.” The first step in transforming a free republic into a dictatorship is to brand the party’s enemies a security threat to the regime. The objective is to establish a police state built on terror with the power to arrest its critics on the pretext of national security.

New legislation would do exactly that: empower Democrats to bar poll watchers, brand Trump voters domestic terrorists, and use the Justice Department to remake local law enforcement into tools of the security state.

Whether they succeed hinges on whether conservatives will stand against the left’s lies.

Potemkin Villages

In late April, Senate Democrats introduced the Election Worker Protection Act to direct Justice Department funds for “the identification and investigation of threats to election workers”; expand the definition of “voter intimidation” laws to include “the counting of ballots, canvassing, and certification of elections”; and encourage the removal of “poll observers who are interfering with … the administration of an election.”:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Potemkin Villages

In late April, Senate Democrats introduced the Election Worker Protection Act to direct Justice Department funds for “the identification and investigation of threats to election workers”; expand the definition of “voter intimidation” laws to include “the counting of ballots, canvassing, and certification of elections”; and encourage the removal of “poll observers who are interfering with … the administration of an election.”:snip:

Which will die quietly in the House. 

AH, the joys of Divided Government.

@Geee

CSSE’s bizarre “training videos” are like the television show “24” for leftists. One video, darkly titled “What Election Violence Could Look Like,” sets up a scenario in which a bearded white man (the Proud Boy-esque Trump supporter) makes vaguely ominous comments to a female elections official (the victimized person of color), complete with finger guns in a slow-motion drive-by. Only a strong female cop, probably equipped with her standard-issue CSSE election law guide, can put an end to his reign of terror.

I have a Small question. If The Left were not concerned about the Republican Party/Conservative movement would they e  putting all  this time/effort/money into this?

As for Election Violence, I recommend (Once Again) opening and Reading a history book, about The Solid South (ie Democrat Run), and the Real Actual Violence against Blacks, Republicans, Catholics for over 100 years.

4 minutes ago, Valin said:

I have a Small question. If The Left were not concerned about the Republican Party/Conservative movement would they e  putting all  this time/effort/money into this?

And it paid off last election - didn't it.

4 minutes ago, Valin said:

As for Election Violence, I recommend (Once Again) opening and Reading a history book, about The Solid South (ie Democrat Run), and the Real Actual Violence against Blacks, Republicans, Catholics for over 100 years.

Well, you and I may have read this - but do the people that count? Time was when they might have had a decent chance of picking these facts up in school - fat chance nowadays.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

And it paid off last election - didn't it.

Well, you and I may have read this - but do the people that count? Time was when they might have had a decent chance of picking these facts up in school - fat chance nowadays.

2 points

1. Home Schooling is Exploding. A lot because of COVID allowed Parents to see what their kids were being taught (and they were not happy campers). Home Schoolers will Run The County. Because They Know things non home schooled children don't. Quality does win out in the end.

2. I read the other day there is an increasing teacher shortage problem. It appears that many people who go into teaching actually want to Teach :o. Who Knew!