Tucker Carlson

Geee

American Thinker

Tucker Carlson returned -- albeit briefly -- to his previous 8pm EDT time slot.  That's when he reappeared for a two minute video message on his Twitter account, noting

And yet, at the same time, and this is the amazing thing, the undeniably big topics, the ones that will define our future, get virtually no discussion at all. Wars, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic changes, corporate power, natural resources. When was the last time you heard a legitimate debate about any of those issues?:snip:

Watch — Tucker Carlson Releases Statement After Fox News Ouster: ‘There Is Hope’

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson released a video statement two days after he parted ways with his former employer where he called upon Americans to essentially abandon the uniparty complex and listen to new ideas.

Released on Twitter, Tucker Carlson opened with a reflection on the decency of Americans — something that often gets clouded in the establishment media bubble where people often confuse shouting matches with genuine discussion.

“One of the first things you realize when you step outside the noise for a few days is how many genuinely nice people there are in this country,” Tucker began. “Kind and decent people. People who really care about what’s true, and I know a bunch of hilarious people also. A lot of those. It’s got to be the majority of the population. Even now. So that’s heartening.”:snip:

3 hours ago, Valin said:
·58.7M Views

The New York Times...a former news paper

Apr 27, 2023

Megyn Kelly is joined by Melissa Francis, former Fox News anchor, to discuss how The New York Times is teaming up with Fox News to try to destroy Tucker Carlson, who is behind these leaked text messages and "video" comments, Fox attempting to separate Tucker from his fanbase, Melissa’s own experience being torn down by Fox, and more.

Megyn's at war!

Apr 27, 2023
Megyn Kelly is joined by Melissa Francis, former Fox News anchor, to discuss Fox News’ plummeting viewership, how Tucker's audience leaving is hurting overall ratings right now, the potential options of where Tucker will go next, and more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valin said:

Apr 27, 2023
Megyn Kelly is joined by Melissa Francis, former Fox News anchor, to discuss Fox News’ plummeting viewership, how Tucker's audience leaving is hurting overall ratings right now, the potential options of where Tucker will go next, and more

4:08 mark. Something I recall  Jackie Gleason saying "When you are on top, they will give you anything you want. Be careful because they are painting into a corner. Soon they will want you to do this or that, then remind you all they have given you, and what you will lose if you don't do what they say. Soon you are not even in charge of  your own show." 

• Like 1

In the wake of Tucker Carlson's firing from Fox News, speculation has run rampant as to why the purportedly conservative media giant would cast aside its most popular host. The most likely explanation is more obvious than you'd think.

May 2, 2023
Megyn Kelly discusses more footage being leaked to attempt to destroy Tucker Carlson’s reputation, how they make him look better and not worse, who's really behind the leaks, and more.

Tucker Carlson To Make First Public Appearance Since Leaving Fox

Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson is scheduled to speak at a fundraiser Thursday in his first public appearance since departing Fox News.

Carlson will appear at the Oxford Performing Arts Center in Oxford, Alabama, for an event which will raise funds for Rainbow Omega, an organization helping “adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities.”

Rainbow Omega’s mission is to “glorify God by ensuring that adults with developmental disabilities have a permanent and safe home where their abilities and potentials are respected and nurtured in a Christian environment,” according to the organization’s website.:snip:

Schumer, AOC and Fox News Lock Arms To Silence Tucker

Last week, Democrats Chuck Schumer and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez locked arms with Conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch to silence Tucker Carlson off Fox News.

Yes, the same side that once fought against the Black List and for cultural icons like Lenny Bruce and the Red Hot Chili Peppers was now cheering on defacto censorship by an oligarch. What a change from the old Left.

The legacy press gathered in all their splendor at the White House Correspondents’ dinner, luxuriating in an evening without fear of a Tucker Carlson monologue on Monday. That’s some kind of power Carlson had. Let’s shut him up before he does more damage by mocking the powerful.

They were pretending that they had something to celebrate. Yet, Biden was coming in with a catastrophic approval rating of 37% on Gallup, his lowest ever. The media were faring much worse in an AP poll, with a majority of Americans blaming them for dividing our country by 74%.:snip:

• Like 1

They pretend to care about “Democracy,” but what they really care about is preserving their “fasci.” That makes them Happy Fascists. It’s fascism with a smile—intolerance dressed up in a lawn sign condemning hate dressed up as love.

%7BEDAC3546-218B-473C-BF42-9D6CCDEB9A9D%

May 4, 2023

Megyn Kelly is joined by the hosts of the Ruthless podcast, Comfortably Smug, Michael Duncan, and John Ashbrook, to discuss Fox News losing to CNN and MSNBC as viewers continue to leave, the panic setting in and if viewers will come back, who's really behind the continued leaks, and more.

‘Manufactured’ Media Lies Can End Democracy: Tucker Carlson Makes First In-Person Speech After Departing From Fox

:snip:

“I’m starting to really believe that the divisions that we see in our society are pretty much manufactured,” Carlson said, adding that one example of this is the idea of racism.

“Obama’s first term was how we were going to get past race. I didn’t vote for the guy, but everybody I knew was excited, and so was I,” Carlson said. “We elect some guy I disagree with, but we get to the point where we stop picking at the scab and move forward as one country. Why wouldn’t I be for that? As a Christian, I was totally for that.”

But that changed in Obama’s second term, he said: “Oh no, we’re not post-racial. All we’re going to talk about is race and make each other hate each other on the basis of race.”

“I don’t think most Americans hate each other on the basis of their ethnic differences,” he added. “I think a lot of that is just a lie, actually, designed to distract people.”

A cause of this division, Carlson lamented, is what he has observed to be “propaganda” published by the “overwhelming majority” of American media.

“Why are they not only not addressing the issues that matter? But they’re kind of going out of their way to ignore them?” Carlson wondered. “They have no idea that the economy is sagging, really? How could you not know that? We have no idea that we’re actively fighting Russia in a war?”

“I just think that’s at some point, you have to call it what it is—which is lying,” he said. “And lying with a very specific purpose, which is to avert your gaze, to pull your attention away from the things that matter. That’s not news coverage. That’s just classic propaganda.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:

‘Manufactured’ Media Lies Can End Democracy: Tucker Carlson Makes First In-Person Speech After Departing From Fox

“I’m starting to really believe that the divisions that we see in our society are pretty much manufactured,” Carlson said, adding that one example of this is the idea of racism.

“Obama’s first term was how we were going to get past race. I didn’t vote for the guy, but everybody I knew was excited, and so was I,” Carlson said. “We elect some guy I disagree with, but we get to the point where we stop picking at the scab and move forward as one country. Why wouldn’t I be for that? As a Christian, I was totally for that.”

But that changed in Obama’s second term, he said: “Oh no, we’re not post-racial. All we’re going to talk about is race and make each other hate each other on the basis of race.”

“I don’t think most Americans hate each other on the basis of their ethnic differences,” he added. “I think a lot of that is just a lie, actually, designed to distract people.”

A cause of this division, Carlson lamented, is what he has observed to be “propaganda” published by the “overwhelming majority” of American media.

“Why are they not only not addressing the issues that matter? But they’re kind of going out of their way to ignore them?” Carlson wondered. “They have no idea that the economy is sagging, really? How could you not know that? We have no idea that we’re actively fighting Russia in a war?”

“I just think that’s at some point, you have to call it what it is—which is lying,” he said. “And lying with a very specific purpose, which is to avert your gaze, to pull your attention away from the things that matter. That’s not news coverage. That’s just classic propaganda.”

Tucker Carlson honored his commitment made many months ago to be the key note speaker for the Rainbow Omega Foundation to help raise funds for this wonderful facility for adults with disabilities and birth defects to lead happy and productive lives. This speaks volumes for his integrity and character, especially given his recent situation with Fox News. A truly amazing speech that all Americans need to hear. (PS: yes that’s yours truly who yelled “Tucker for Present” toward the end. I couldn’t resist! 😁:flag:

Carlson To Battle Fox Over Contract, ‘Knows Where Bodies A Lot Of Bodies Are Buried’

Tucker Carlson is preparing to unleash allies to attack Fox News in an effort to bully the network into letting him work for — or start — a right-wing rival, sources close to him tell Axios.

• Bryan Freedman, the high-powered Hollywood lawyer Carlson retained for the contract dispute, told Axios: "The idea that anyone is going to silence Tucker and prevent him from speaking to his audience is beyond preposterous."

Why it matters: Tucker vs. Fox could reshape the conservative news world. Fox, which has seen its ratings plunge in Carlson's slot since he was let go 13 days ago, wants to sideline him by paying him $20 million a year not to work.

The intrigue: Axios has learned Carlson is busy plotting a media empire of his own. But he needs Fox to let him out of his contract, which expires in January 2025 — after the presidential election.

• We're told Carlson has been contacted by outlets — including the right-wing Rumble and Newsmax — that offered to pay him more than his Fox contract.

Behind the scenes: Axios has learned that Carlson and Elon Musk had a conversation about working together, but didn't discuss specifics.:snip:

• Like 1

• Geee changed the title to Tucker Carlson
34 minutes ago, Geee said:

Carlson To Battle Fox Over Contract, ‘Knows Where Bodies A Lot Of Bodies Are Buried’

Tucker Carlson is preparing to unleash allies to attack Fox News in an effort to bully the network into letting him work for — or start — a right-wing rival, sources close to him tell Axios.

• In a sign of what could be coming, Megyn Kelly hit her former employer for its post-Carlson ratings by tweeting a reference to conservative attacks on Bud Light: "My audience is calling them #Foxweiser."

The other side: Fox News directed Axios to the network's statement when Fox and Carlson "agreed to part ways": "We thank him for his service to the network."

I bet Megyn's channel is doing quite well because of  this. She is at war with Fox. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

That statement says  exactly Nothing. We want to know more. Much More.

May 8, 2023

Megyn Kelly reveals new details about what's really happening behind-the-scenes in the war between Fox News and Tucker Carlson, what Tucker's next moves might be, the truth about what may be behind Tucker's exit, and more.

• Like 1