jupHJWz.gif 

4toO42W.jpg 

UYxixsJ.jpg 

ix08IWP.jpg 

dkPx7yo.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter P: 

LBbFz3b.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

The Washington Post said citing America's Anglo-Saxon heritage is a nod to white privilege, but I'd just point out that the signers of the Declaration of Independence wore wigs, silk hose and high heel buckled shoes. What the hell does the Left want? I'm surprised Jefferson forgot to add that Trans Rights are Human Rights. 

House Republicans vowed to call Alvin Bragg to testify why he charged a former president with a felony without naming one felony in a thirty-four count indictment. Bragg could be in some legal jeopardy. At the very least the U.S. Department of Wildlife can charge him with fishing without a license. 

President Biden's ex-assistant told a House committee Biden did not keep secret documents at Penn Biden Center locked up. In addition to his garage, Biden also kept classified papers stored unlocked in DC's Chinatown. Last night I opened a fortune cookie and it was the president's nuclear launch codes. 

Trump flew back to Florida after his indictment and gave a speech slamming D.A. Alvin Bragg for ignoring New York street crime to slap Republicans with felonies. If Trump had shot someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight he would have been better off. Alvin Bragg would have reduced that to a misdemeanor. 

Bragg tried to Get Trump on thirty-four charges for trying to influence an election with a private transaction made a year AFTER the election was over. Also New York election laws don't apply to federal elections. It took a day in the spotlight to make Alvin Bragg look like he received his law degree at Acme. 

Thomas Jefferson founded the Democratic Party. Today he would write that all men are created women. 

The White House was reported Monday to be hiring popular social media influencers to spread goodwill toward President Biden, influencers that include young women who dance on TikTok. So the President of the United States is paying women dancers to say they love him. Like father, like son. 

Do you think the Democrats want Biden to run again? They just scheduled the convention in Chicago and got him a convertible. 

French hints at exiting NATO. I spent all night trying to come up with a joke about the French army but I decided to just give up. 

My car reflects my belief in Biden's commitment to electric vehicles. My Cadillac runs on ground-up Teslas. 

I can remember when the Battle of the Bulge was an epic World War II battle and now it's a women's swimming meet. 

Re Bud Light, some love liberal product identity. My pal calls his Jeep The Elizabeth Warren because it's white but calls itself Cherokee. 

Nike hired trans Dylan Mulvaney to increase the sale of their sports bras. Nike says the results so far have been flat. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

9IRntrS.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

59 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie! 😁

You're welcome, as always, MISBAILEY!