BREAKING: 'Fauci Files' show collusion between Twitter, big pharma to silence Covid dissent, boost vaccines

Valin

The Post Millennial

"My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci," Musk said, which was a rallying cry from many GOP lawmakers in Congress.

Libby Emmons Brooklyn NY
Apr 20, 2023

The Fauci Files finally dropped on Twitter on Thursday, after a promise from Elon Musk in December. Musk had said "My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci," which was a rallying cry from many GOP lawmakers in Congress. 

Fauci, notably, said he had no idea what Musk was talking about. He further said he didn't know how to use Twitter. This turns out to have been untrue, and Paul D. Thacker, former investigator for the US Senate, brought the receipts, straight from the Twitter files. 

"Dr. Anthony Fauci did an account takeover for @WHOCOVIDResponse." This runs contrary to Fauci's public statements and sworn deposition given on Nov 23, 2022," Thacker revealed. That first takeover was in March 2021, and a second came in April of that year.

Others in the Covid White House team working for the Biden administration, Dr. Rochelle Walensky and Andy Slavitt, undertook similar engagements on Twitter, to answer 32 questions about Covid and the Covid response, generating over 4 million impressions.

(Snip)

The Fauci Files

2) "A lot of people are spouting out a lot of things about me and Twitter," Fauci told
@FoxNews "I've never had a Twitter account. I don't intend on having a Twitter account, and I've had nothing to do with Twitter. So I don't know what they're talking about when they say that."

TWITTER FILES: Twitter loves Dr Fauci and Big Pharma "marketing strategy"
Documents uncovered at Twitter point to dissembling by Fauci under oath, and a social media company that helped market COVID vaccines while labeling and removing tweets for vaccine “misinformation”
Paul D. Thacker
Apr 20, 2023

(Snip)

Francisco HQ that shows Anthony Fauci…taking over the White House’s Twitter account. “Dr. Anthony Fauci did an account takeover for @WHCOVIDResponse,” reads a Twitter internal COVID-19 monthly update.

Twitter’s monthly update also documented work they did with Johnson and Johnson on “messaging strategy” to help market the pharma company’s COVID-19 vaccine—action that happened only months after Twitter began removing and labeling tweets that they deemed vaccine “misinformation.” By the summer of 2021, Johnson and Johnson began a full court press, marketing multiple pharma products on Twitter.

In a separate Twitter File, a senior Twitter attorney, who interfaced with the FBI on enforcement and removal of “disinformation,” praised Fauci to Twitter’s lawyers as America’s “leading trusted voice” on COVID-19.