Daily Wire Co-CEO Reveals Secret Cancel Blitz Against Matt Walsh, Brett Cooper, Michael Knowles

Valin

The Daily Wire

Zach Jewell
Apr 19, 2023

Daily Wire co-CEO Jeremy Boreing shot back at Big Tech and the Left Wednesday, revealing an onslaught of cancellation campaigns targeting Daily Wire hosts Matt Walsh, Brett Cooper, and Michael Knowles.

Boreing called out tech giants YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok for “capricious” fact-checks, demonetizations, and bans against the Daily Wire hosts. He also revealed that software companies HubSpot and JW Player have abruptly canceled service with his company from their platforms, as event management site Eventbrite did previously. Boreing’s thread also comes after Walsh’s Twitter and email accounts were hacked Tuesday night.

(Snip)

You may be aware that @MattWalshBlog had his @Twitter account hacked last night.

What you may not know is that the attack went well beyond Twitter.

The hackers have managed to gain access to, well, everything, including twenty years of Matt's emails.

— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) April 19, 2023

(Snip)

Boreing said that Big Tech companies target The Daily Wire because it’s a conservative company that is succeeding in a space leftists want all for themselves. 

“And that’s what they hate the most: not only do we say what we believe, not only do we find a way to continue to succeed on their platforms, but we win,” he said.

“The Daily Wire and Ben Shapiro sue the Biden Admin to stop the OSHA Vax Mandate, and win. Matt Walsh works to change laws around the mutilation of children, and he wins. We launch new companies like Jeremy’s Razors to compete with the woke hegemony, and we win,” Boreing said.

“That’s what keeps us fighting. We believe success is possible. Not promised, not easy. Possible. We believe we can preserve our values for another generation. And we’re having a damn good time doing it,” he added. 

“Hell, I’m looking forward to pressing charges on the Walsh hackers!” 

Matt Walsh Breaks Silence After Major Hack, Says An ‘Insider’ Was Involved
Zach Jewell
Apr 19, 2023

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh broke his silence Wednesday after a hacker gained access to his Twitter account, disclosing that the hack was more comprehensive than people thought.

Many of Walsh’s followers noticed something was awry when his Twitter account started posting uncharacteristic messages. Although he has since regained access, Walsh said that his phone and private online files were also infiltrated by a stranger.

“My entire life laid bare,” Walsh said. “As expected, the Left and many in the media were eagerly cheering on this series of felonies that were committed against me and my family. Reporters took to Twitter to openly solicit the hacker to send the reporters stolen information from my phone, so they could use it to try to embarrass me. Prominent leftists and trans activists gloated, declaring that a criminal infringement on my privacy and safety is okay in this case, because they don’t like me.”

(Snip)

(Snip)