Bcdoc8n.jpg 

GL6A0qd.jpg 

y18pXxj.png 

GqAp4WK.jpg 

8ZEeR6o.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter P: 

LBbFz3b.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Joe Biden is the only president in history capable of hiding his own Easter eggs. 

Tik Tok was shredded by Congress Thursday over their ability to be used by China's communist party to spy on Americans. They've used beautiful Chinese women to spy in California. I should have known my former-girlfriend was a communist because, looking back, there were plenty of red flags. 

If Chinese missiles were spotted on radar heading for the US, Joe Biden would come on TV and open with an ice cream joke. 

Jennifer Aniston said today that Gen Z viewers find the show Friends problematic. A suicide hotline has been set up in case any of these kids happen to see an episode of All in the Family or Sanford and Son. 

Trump indicted and Hollywood reacted instantly. Netflix just greenlighted a new prison comedy called Orange Is the New Orange. 

Washington Nationals' Opening Day. Attorney General Merrick Garland will be on hand to throw out the 1st amendment. 

If New York refuses bail and throws Trump in jail, at least the Secret Service will be there to protect him from suicide. 

The New York grand jury indicted Donald Trump on March 30th, because April Fool's would have been a little too on the nose. 

They say a DA can indict a ham sandwich but this would be the 1st time the ham sandwich won the case. 

Retailing is so fluid. Just 10 years ago Trump marketed men's ties to Macy's & today he's planning to take over a Banana Republic. 

I just wrote the baseball commissioner and asked if the season could be postponed until after the Civil War. 

The Nashville Police drew praise for rushing into the school during Monday's mass shooting and taking out the assassin. The body cam video shows their amazing courage. To be willing to run toward gunfire and not away from gunfire, you've got to have bigger balls than a women's swimming champion. 

President Biden posted a statement Monday blaming Republicans for the border crisis and for the smuggling of Fentanyl into the U.S. from Mexico. My analysis of Biden's carefully worded charge leads me to believe his staff re-wrote what Biden actually said. What Joe actually said was, the cow goes moo! 

America hasn't lost all its marbles but there's definitely a hole in the bag. 

Trump indicted on 34 counts. However, 33 of those are for cassette tapes he didn't pay for when he joined Columbia House in 1981. 

I'm concerned. I went to the mall today and there's now an American flag hanging over the entrance to Banana Republic. 

Democrats are gaslighting so much over Trump's indictment today Hunter Biden had to lay down his crack pipe for fear of an explosion. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

y2EX93D.jpg

(Thank you, TED)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

57 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie! 😁

You're welcome, as always, MISBAILEY!