President's Day diss: Historian says Biden on track to be worst president in history

Geee

historian-calls-biden-worst-president-history-presidents-day
Just the News

Presidential historian and New York Times best-selling author Craig Shirley says Joe Biden is on track to become the nation's worst president in history.

"I ranked him among our five worst presidents in American history," Shirley said on the Monday edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. 

That ranking was based off of a piece that Shirley wrote one year into Joe Biden's presidency. Shirley said that now that it's been two years since the president took office, he's going to update the ranking. 

"He's actually going to become the worst president in American history," Shirley said.

The 46th president has been getting a lot of backlash lately for inflation, the economy and unpopular foreign policy decisions. 

Most recently, he got backlash for choosing to go to Ukraine instead of going to East Palestine, Ohio where people are dealing with the aftermath of the train derailment, resulting in toxic chemicals affecting the community.

Shirley, a former adviser to Ronald Reagan, accused Biden of trying to destroy American exceptionalism.

"Everything he does seems to be about destroying American exceptionalism, the American experiment and the American creed," he stated. "I've come to the conclusion he's doing it on purpose." :snip:

Will Biden’s Ukraine Trip Inspire Even More Of His Lies?

President Joe Biden made a “surprise” visit to Ukraine Monday. It doesn’t take a cynic to wonder how many tales from the trip he’ll come up with to pad his already bursting catalog of self-aggrandizing lies, which the media has mostly ignored for decades.

We can imagine Biden in the coming months telling audiences that “we were shot down twice” as the Air Force Special Air Mission jet approached the Rzeszow airport in Poland near the Ukraine border, and then while visiting the front, the Ukrainian forces “let me shoot some of their artillery,” which was particularly rewarding because “I know I killed bunch of Russkies and took out Corn Pop, too.”

“It reminded me,” he’ll say, “of when I was storming the beach at Normandy in ’44.”

All too much? Not even Biden would go that far in concocting some outlandish fables to make himself look better than the dolt he is? Of course he would. That’s what he does. Remember when:

• Biden lied about how “his plane was fired upon” while he was flying in the Balkans, and below “bombed-out homes with snipers inside could be seen”?
  • During a speech he told the audience he knew “where Al Qaida lives” because it was “the area where my helicopter was forced down with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains,” but failed to mention the flight had to land due to snow and there were no terrorists around?
  • He told mine workers that “I am a hard coal miner,” and another time said his ancestors were coal miners, when of course he wasn’t and they weren’t? 
  • Biden claimed to have marched with civil rights activists in the 1960s? Plagiarized a speech from Neil Kinnock, the leader of the British Labor Party? Said “I used to drive a tractor trailer”? Claimed to have three college degrees, was given an award as “the outstanding student in the political science department,” finished in the “top half” of his law class, gave up his starting position on the University of Delaware football so he could visit his first wife on weekends, and was shot at inside Baghdad’s Green Zone?:snip:

Stairlift Company Mocks Biden Falling Up the Stairs in New Ad

A stairlift company is taking shots at President Joe Biden for repeatedly falling up the stairs in two new social media ads. 

Acorn Stairlifts Inc. mocked Biden for having trouble walking up the stairs of Air Force One, which have given him problems.

“Tired of stumbling up the stairs? We strive to help all of those in need across our nation. Whether you live in small town USA or on Pennsylvania Avenue, we are ready to help you regain your independence. Contact us for your free, no-obligation quote today!” The tweet read. :snip:

• Like 1

Biden Makes Bizarre Comment About East Palestine, Says Things He Shouldn't in Interview

Sometimes, I listen to Joe Biden–and all I can think is: he is one weird dude.

He was asked on Friday if he would be visiting the site of the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, and his response was bizarre. He said he did a “whole video,” and he couldn’t remember that it was a “Zoom” video.

"Are you planning on traveling to East Palestine?"

BIDEN: "At this moment not. I was, I did a whole video, I mean, uh, you know, the uh, what the hell? On..."

"Zoom?"

BIDEN: "Zoom. All I can hear every time I think of Zoom is that song of my generation, 'Who's Zoomin' Who?'"

“Zoom. All I can hear every time I think of Zoom is that song of my generation, ‘Who’s Zoomin’ Who?'” Biden babbled.

Yikes. At this point, he’s just not a serious person; he seems completely out of it. You have a disaster in East Palestine, and that’s how he’s responding?

He had a chance to reach out to the folks in East Palestine, to show Americans that he cared. It would even have been advantageous to him politically had he done it. Yet, he couldn’t do it. Even now, more than three weeks later, he’s saying he’s done so much because he made a Zoom call and spent two hours with his Cabinet.

Biden then did an interview with ABC’s David Muir where he was asked about East Palestine. Biden claimed that he couldn’t remember if he talked to the mayor but he talked to everyone else.:snip:

What his "handlers" have done and are doing to Brandon is nothing short of elder abuse.  But after his lifetime of gross dishonesty and outright narcissism/nastiness, I really can't bring myself to feel the least bit of sympathy for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SDwaters said:

What his "handlers" have done and are doing to Brandon is nothing short of elder abuse.  But after his lifetime of gross dishonesty and outright narcissism/nastiness, I really can't bring myself to feel the least bit of sympathy for him.

I believe it's called Karma ;)

• Like 2

Biden, the Black Jewish Puerto Rican Child, Says He Really Wanted to Be Polish

We all know that Old Joe Biden grew up as a black, Jewish, Puerto Rican Catholic. He famously said in January, “I may be a practicing Catholic, but I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then on college, before I went to the black church. Not a joke.” Last September, he told a Jewish audience, “I probably, uh, went to shul more than many of you did. … I’m a practicing Catholic but I’d go to services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I’m kidding.” No, Joe, I think you’re lying. In October, Biden added, “I, uh, I, uh, was sort of raised, uh, in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

In light of the putative president’s remarkably multifaceted and evolving upbringing, it came as something of a surprise Tuesday when Old Joe, speaking in Warsaw, didn’t claim to be Polish. Instead, he just said he grew up wishing he had been Polish. Could Joe Biden, after sixty years of cheerful and relentless lying, be starting to show some respect for the truth? Nah.:snip:

Biden's Clueless Response to Poll on How Bad Americans Think Things Are

:snip:

“4 in 10 Americans say they’re worse off than when you were elected — only 16% said they’re better off. Why?”

Biden didn’t blame himself, he blamed the media for negative coverage, “I mean you interview for the news. Can you think of anything turn on the television and go, ‘God, that makes me feel good?'”

So it’s the fault of the liberal media that pretty much does all it can to spin for him. The problem isn’t that he’s failing, it’s just they are so “negative.” Such gratitude for their effort to help him. Indeed, Muir’s interview is one of the few interviews that hasn’t been largely a softball exercise. Biden got some real questions and had trouble answering them. The problem is there’s only so much the narrative spinners can do when things are so objectively bad.

Biden not only blamed the media, but he also went on to suggest that Americans just don’t understand how awesome he is. Listen to this as he says we’ve been through so much with the pandemic and have a higher incidence of mental health issues.:snip:

9b6a1f77-20a5-4696-ad8c-35a6cafd7cec-860x475.png.jpeg

WATCH: Australian News Bursts Out Laughing At Biden

(Photo by Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

The world is laughing at the United States with President Joe Biden in the Oval Office — or at least our Aussie friends down under are getting a good chuckle out of his presidency.

Earlier this week, Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi could not contain her laughter after Biden’s doctor released a report claiming the commander-in-chief is fit to serve. Panahi played a series of verbal miscues, stumbles, and other oddities from Biden’s time in the White House to compare with the medical update.:snip:

Biden's Offensive Pandering, Lying, and Confusion in Selma

Joe Biden was in Selma, Alabama on Sunday to commemorate “Bloody Sunday.”

Biden was there to commemorate the 58th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” when police beat peaceful protesters marching for voting rights.

But if you read media descriptions, like this from the New York Times, you would think we were barely away from those times.

“Even as Democrat-led efforts to protect access to the ballot have failed” — what the heck is this? That’s truly shameless. Exactly who is being denied the vote? And it’s Democrats who have lied and been divisive under Joe Biden acting as though somehow Republicans are denying people the right to vote, which is all about trying to manipulate the voters.

Joe Biden was at that again during his remarks in Selma. First, he of course had to lie again about his involvement in the civil rights movement to pander to his audience.

“I was a student up north in the civil rights movement,” Joe claimed.

Does he think that people don’t know it’s a lie or at this point doesn’t he care? He just spews it out anyway. He disavowed his lies back in 1987, but he’s then been telling them ever since he began running again. It’s particularly offensive that he repeats this lie at this particular event in Selma.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Biden's Offensive Pandering, Lying, and Confusion in Selma

“I was a student up north in the civil rights movement,” Joe claimed.

You realize what this Really means? (spoiler alert) Joe Is OLD! I also was a student up north during the civil rights movement. There was a saying at that time that applies. 'That and ten cents will buy you a cup of coffee."

10 Lies the Nets Are Letting Biden Get Away With

It’s not just the gaffes. President Joe Biden has a serious and well-documented problem when it comes to repeatedly telling outright lies.

We at NewsBusters wanted to look at some of the most egregious fibs Biden has made just during his administration and how much time (if any) the broadcast networks devoted to knocking them down. 

Of the ten lies MRC analysts looked into, not one was covered by the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) evening and morning shows. 

We also wanted to see how two of the liberal media’s fact-checking outlets (The Washington Post Fact Checker and PolitiFact) rated the Biden lies. If both rated Biden poorly it makes it even more egregious that the networks refused to report on the lie. 

Here’s a quick montage of some of the lies by NewsBusters Media Editor Bill D’Agostino: :snip:

• Like 1

There’s No Liar Like A Biden

How do we know when Joe Biden is lying? When he says he gives us his word as a Biden. But that’s not the only time he spins a whopper. He says something untrue quite regularly, the most recent instance a tall tale about his “epiphany” regarding gay marriage.

When asked about his “evolution on marriage equality” during an interview on Monday night’s “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central, Biden radically revised his personal history so that he would appear to have been woke for more than a half century. Our president (how did such a thing ever happen?) said he “hadn’t thought much about” same-sex marriage until his “senior in high school.” But one day as his father was dropping him off, he saw “two well-dressed men in suits” kiss each other.

“I mean they give each other a kiss. … And I’ll never forget, I turned, looked at my dad, he said ‘Joey, it’s simple. They love each other. It’s simple.’ No, I’m not joking. ‘It’s simple. They love each other.’  … It doesn’t matter whether it’s, whether it’s same-sex, or heterosexual couples should be able to be married. What is the problem?”

Here, thanks to PJ Media’s Matt Margolis, is the truth behind another pathological lie from the “Big Guy”:

So Biden claimed he had his epiphany on same-sex marriage as a teenager, yet, in 1973, during his first year in the U.S. Senate, Joe Biden opposed homosexuals working in the federal government, insisting they were a security risk. ‘My gut reaction is that they [homosexuals] are security risks,’ he said, ‘but I must admit I haven’t given this much thought … I’ll be darned!’ He would later support Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the policy concerning gays in the military, in 1993, and voted in favor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, which defined marriage as being between a man and a woman. In fact, Biden defended his vote on DOMA years later and argued that the issue of same-sex marriage should be left to the states. … As vice president, he even opposed civil unions for same-sex couples.:snip:

White House Scrambles to Fix Biden Gaffe as He Goes Incoherent, Sniffs Baby

Joe Biden has been getting worse. Even though they’ve largely just had him doing ceremonial-type things, like the recognition of Women’s History Month, he still can’t seem to get through even the simplest event without issues.

When he had the Women’s History event on Wednesday, he made some bizarre comments about his wife Jill and LGBTQ people, as we reported. He talked about Jill being the “first full-time lady.” He also said that she left what sounds like a sad note for him on his mirror saying “stop trying to make me love you.” Yikes. Then he also made a weird remark when he was trying to pander to the groups in the room, but then oddly talked about the “LGBTQ survivors.”

But he also had another big gaffe that the White House is scrambling to fix, when he vowed to disarm “domestic political advisers.”:snip: