How Can Ancient Wisdom Solve Modern Crises? | How to Save the West PART I

Valin

Feb. 14 2023

My son Spencer Klavan (no relation) joins me discuss his new book, How to Save the West: Ancient Wisdom for 5 Modern Crises. In this installment of our discussion, we discuss the seemingly rapid onset of modern gender ideology, and how the ideas that led to it have their roots in the ancient world.

Feb. 14 2023

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Spencer Klavan, host of “The Young Heretics,” about his new book, “How to Save the West: Ancient Wisdom for 5 Modern Crises”; how the problems that we face as a modern society are not all that different from the problems humanity has always faced; how the great books of Western literature provide more valuable insights into the crises of Western civilization than most modern-day gurus do; how to save Western culture; the most valuable lessons we can learn from classical literature; and much more.

Feb. 21 2023

My son Spencer Klavan (no relation) joins me discuss his new book, How to Save the West: Ancient Wisdom for 5 Modern Crises. In this installment of our discussion, we discuss the cycle of regimes throughout history, and how we can work to restore our republic in the face of looming tyranny.