Body Cam Footage Released Showing Incident Between Police And Tyre Nichols

Valin

body-cam-footage-released-showing-incident-between-police-and-tyre-nichols
The Daily Wire

Ryan Saavedra
Jan 27, 2023

Body camera footage was released Friday evening allegedly showing the interaction between former Memphis Police Department officers and Tyre Nichols that allegedly led to Nichols’ death.

Five former Memphis Police Department officers were arrested and charged in connection to the incident for their alleged involvement in the death of the 29-year-old male, who died earlier this month in a hospital days after the confrontation.

Nichols died on January 10, three days after Memphis police pulled him over in a traffic stop, local media reported. Nichols, and the five former police officers involved, are black.

Authorities stopped Nichols on January 7 for “reckless driving” near Raines Road and Ross Road in Memphis.

(Snip)

(Snip)

Don't know The Back Story, But his doesn't Look Good at all

PS How The Hell dd he  get away from FOUR Cops!

Edited by Valin
PS

Tyre Nichols Videos Released [Updated]

John Hinderaker

January 27, 2023

I was scheduled to be a guest on Laura Ingraham’s television show tonight, but I was bumped for breaking news from Memphis.

(Snip)

UPDATE: One point that will not receive enough attention is, why did Nichols flee the police after a routine traffic stop? I don’t know. No one I know would do such a thing. But drugs are often involved in suspects’ irrational responses to police presence. Likely we will learn more as time goes on.

STEVE comments: We still don’t have all the details or an adequate account allowing for careful judgment. However, the race-mongers saying that “racism” may explain it—even though all five officers are black—might ironically be correct: how many of these officers were hired through an affirmative action program? If they were, expect this to be hushed up.

Jan. 28 2023

Protest tonight in Memphis that shut down I-55. Video includes ground and drone of the protest as the protest moved from the I-55 bridge onto the surrounding streets before peacefully dispersing.

Jan 27, 2023
NBC News' Priscilla Thompson reports from Memphis where groups of non violent protesters gather following the release of graphic bodycam videos relating to Tyre Nichols' death.

Rev. Al (of course)  & Kamala speak at Tyre Nichols' Funeral

Progressive (racial) Politics Front & Center.  :(

Veep Thoughts

"For the safety of the public, the public has to feel safe. For public safety to exist we must work toward, daily, like we always do, to make a safe place for the public. That would make people feel safe and the safety of the public would be assured. "

Kamala Harris

• 2 months later...

May 1 2023

Is police brutality a major problem in America? Many activists, politicians, and the media would have you believe that it is. But what does the actual data say? Rafael Mangual, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and author of Criminal (In)Justice, presents the facts.