BREAKING: Hunter Biden plans defamation lawsuits against Fox News, Giuliani

Valin

breaking-hunter-biden-plans-defamation-lawsuits-against-fox-news-giuliani
The Post Millennial

"We will work to limit the reach of the right-wing rage machine – to keep it within their own echo chamber rather than allowing it to become part of the mainstream media coverage."

Olivia Rondeau
Dec 10, 2022

During a recent meeting between Hunter Biden, his lawyer Kevin Morris, Media Matters founder David Brock, and other political operatives the group discussed the idea of bringing defamation lawsuits against entities such as Fox News and people like Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

The meeting took place at Morris's home and Hunter reportedly briefly called-in to join and strategize about those who have accused the younger Biden of using his father's influence to make profitable business deals overseas stemming, reported the Washington Post on Saturday.

The accusations stem from evidence out of Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell" and which Republicans in the House of Representatives have said they will investigate. The group also discussed Hunter Biden's former business partner Tony Bobulinski and John Paul Mac Isaac, the computer repairman who blew the whistle on the laptop.

*Brock, a liberal activist and founder of the left-wing media watchdog group Media Matters, said, "They feel that there is a whole counternarrative missing because of the whole Hunter-hater narrative out there. What we really got into was more the meat of it, the meat of what a response would look like."

Brock has also created a new group called Facts First USA, which will reportedly focus on fighting the impending GOP investigations by "engaging with Hunter Biden and those in his immediate circle."

(Snip)

* I  think they mean Comrade Brock, a lying progressive (but I repeat myself) douche bag  and founder of the left-wing propaganda group Media Mutters Bout Amerika,

Just Saying.

• 1 month later...

Good Luck With That!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship

H/T

Feb. 1 2023

The media portrays Hunter Biden as a victim of circumstance because of his rough childhood. They have suggested there is nothing wrong with him, that he's just a drug- addict. Hunter Biden is a TERRIBLE person, and here is why.