Attacks on Candace Cameron Bure Expose Ruthlessness of LGBT Activists Against Christians

Geee

attacks-on-candace-cameron-bure-expose-ruthlessness-of-lgbt-activists-against-christians
Daily Signal

How dare she. 

Candace Cameron Bure, of “Full House” and “Fuller House” fame, is speaking out about her desire to make Christmas movies that involve … wait for it … Christ. 

But of course, just because the former Hallmark Christmas movie queen refused to bow the knee and pledge to make movies about LGBT couples, she’s now in a firestorm of a media controversy.  

“Bigot. I don’t remember Jesus liking hypocrites like Candy. But sure. Make your money, honey. You ride that prejudice wave all the way to the bank,” tweeted “One Tree Hill” actress Hilarie Burton Morgan. 

“Honestly, I can’t believe, after everything that went down just a few months ago, that she would not only create a movie with intention of excluding LGBTQIA+, but then also talk about it in the press,” wrote Jojo Siwa, who identifies as queer and became famous as a child star, alluding to a public dispute she had with Bure earlier this year. “This is rude and hurtful to a whole community of people.” 

“It’s irresponsible and hurtful for Candace Cameron Bure to use tradition as a guise for exclusion,” Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of LGBT advocacy organization GLAAD, said in a statement. 

Just to recap: Bure, who’s very public about her Christian faith, did not say anything negative about same-sex couples or same-sex marriage.  

In the course of an interview with The Wall Street Journal that ran on Monday about her new role as chief creative officer at the Great American Family channel, she was asked whether she saw Great American Family prominently featuring same-sex couples.  

“I think that Great American Family will keep traditional marriage at the core,” Bure told the Journal. 

That’s it. :snip: