Madame Secretary, Your Woke Policies are Killing the Army

Geee

madame_secretary_your_woke_policies_are_killing_the_army.html
American Thinker

Recently, Army secretary Christine Wormuth, who never served a day in the military, grabbed the microphone at an event sponsored by the Association of the United States Army to address a topic near-and-dear to the left: wokeness.

"I'm not sure what woke means," Wormuth claimed (see at 14:48).  "If woke means we are not focused on warfighting, we are not focused on readiness, that doesn't reflect what I see at installations all around the country or overseas when I go and visit.  But we do have a wide range of soldiers in our Army and we have got to make them all feel included.  And that's why a lot of our diversity, equity, and inclusion programs are important."

So the secretary wants "diversity, equity, and inclusion" programs so that all the soldiers "feel included"?  And she claims not to know what woke means in the military? 

Here's a quick primer, Madame Secretary — just the tip of the woke iceberg you claim not to recognize.:snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:
madame_secretary_your_woke_policies_are_killing_the_army.html
American Thinker

Here's a quick primer, Madame Secretary — just the tip of the woke iceberg you claim not to recognize.:snip:

The unprecedented McCarthyesque sixty-day "stand-down" imposed in January 2021, to discuss alleged "extremism" in the ranks, as if the Army is full of "extremists," whatever that means.

Anyone who disagrees with  The Narrative. Believe only Females can get pregnant...Extremist. Think poisoning,chopping up unborn  humans and selling the body parts is  a Bad thing...Extremist. Think America is Not Full of racists who are killing and oppressing  black people you got it Extremist. I could go on and on and on.

All this foolishness embodies the Democrat party's political aims, rammed down soldiers' throats, detracting from force readiness and undermining morale among the troops.  And there's your "woke" in the military, Madame Secretary.

The secretary claims that the Army is operationally ready, as if she is somehow qualified to assess military readiness, though she never served a day in uniform.  She knows this, she says, because she's visited posts and installations at home and overseas.

All I can say about this is 4 words Give..Me..A Break.