2024 Watch: Meet the potential GOP presidential contenders

Geee

2024-watch-meet-potential-gop-presidential-contenders
Fox News

Former President Donald Trump’s expected to make what he’s advertising as a "special announcement" on Tuesday night, which will likely ignite the 2024 White House race.

Trump, nearly two years since his 2020 presidential election defeat at the hands of President Biden, remains the most popular and influential politician in the GOP, the most ferocious fundraiser among the grassroots, and the overwhelming current leader in early 2024 GOP nomination polling.

But his 2024 announcement, according to a host of Republican leaders and strategists, is not expected to clear the field of potential contenders for the GOP nomination.

Voices of discontent are growing inside the party, thanks to a growing chorus of criticism blaming Trump for setbacks in the 2018 midterms (when the GOP lost the House majority), the 2020 election (when Republicans lost the White House and the Senate majority), and the 2022 midterms (when an expected red wave failed to materialize).

Longtime leading Republican fundraiser David Tamasi, who bundled for Trump in 2016 and 2020 but no longer supports the former president, told Fox News that "while there might be some pockets of financial support for him," top dollar donors " are tired of losing."

And popular Republican Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire, who cruised to re-election last week by double digits, emphasized that a Trump 2024 announcement "does not clear the field." 

Sununu, who hasn’t entirely ruled out a White House run of his own, argued that "anyone who wants to run is still going to run."

With that in mind, here’s a look at the other major potential contenders in the burgeoning 2024 Republican presidential nomination race.:snip:

AP22231776025934.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

4 words Come To Mind. Give..Me..A..Beak

My Mother, who has been Dead for  27 years has a better chance  than Mike.

The Big 3 In No particular  order

C3A1097-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

GettyImages-1244624098.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

7aad7499-Donald-Trump-Mar-a-Lago-Nov.-8-

IMO Nov. 15 2022 The 800 lb Gorilla. 

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

Rick  Flair

Paul Steinhauser was in Dire & Desperate need of an article.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

AP22231776025934.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

4 words Come To Mind. Give..Me..A..Beak

My Mother, who has been Dead for  27 years has a better chance  than Mike.

The Big 3 In No particular  order

C3A1097-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

GettyImages-1244624098.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

7aad7499-Donald-Trump-Mar-a-Lago-Nov.-8-

IMO Nov. 15 2022 The 800 lb Gorilla. 

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

Rick  Flair

Paul Steinhauser was in Dire & Desperate need of an article.

Surprised that Rubio was not in the mix.

55 minutes ago, Geee said:

But he wasn't mentioned in the article or any other I've seen? What's up with that?

Paul Steinhauser was in Dire & Desperate need of an article....and slapped this together quickly?

11 minutes ago, Geee said:

As Trump launches 2024 bid, potential leading nomination rivals gather at a major GOP cattle call

10 possible Republican White House hopefuls gathering at Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual confab in Las Vegas:snip:

Rubio still not mentioned? Maybe he is bowing to DeSantis?

Among those speaking Friday and Saturday are Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida, former Vice President Mike Pence, former Secretary of State and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley — who served as ambassador to the United Nations under Trump — and Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas, Rick Scott of Florida and Tim Scott of South Carolina.

1.WAAAAAAY to early

2. 90% are either Not running, or have an ice cubes payer in hell of winning (Yes Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Rick Scott Nikki Haley  I'm taking to You)

3. Have fun, Stay Away From The Blackjack tables.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone who has not been running for the last 2 years has no chance.