BAKED CHILI RIBS

Draggingtree

BAKED CHILI RIBS

Submitted byKittencalrecipezazz

"Plan ahead the ribs need to marinate for a minimum 24 hours, also the sauce can be prepared up to 5 days ahead, but must stay in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours as well as the ribs, so plan this a day in advance. Start this recipe early as the the ribs will take around 3-1/2 hours cooking time in a slow oven, plus they will need to be chilled for 2 hours with the cider vinegar/liquid smoke seasoning before even roasting them. The first time I made these, I baked them in a lower temperature oven for the 3 hours, I have also made these in a 350°F oven for about half of the time, I have to say that the slower roasting time makes for a more tender rib. You can roast them either way you want. Just wait until you taste these ribs!"

See More 

Ready In: 27 hrs 25mins Ingredients 23 Serves6-8 Nutrition information

DIRECTIONS

1.     A day in advance, prepare the sauce.

2.     heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.

3.     Add in the onion and garlic; saute for about 5 minutes.

4.     Add in all remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 30-35 minutes.

5.     Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate overnight.

6.     Also a day in advance, prepare the ribs.

7.     Make slits in the underside (white part) of the ribs and place in a large roasting pan

:snip: 

INGREDIENTS

UNITS: US

:snip: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ.Ql7R21j7y4KFpZXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzIEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1668134908/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.food.com%2frecipe%2fbaked-chili-ribs-146017/RK=2/RS=J4E8kLfDYISPNEbYfV.cuLsxOZg-

• Like 1