We Must Restore America’s Faith in Its Elections

SDwaters

we_must_restore_americas_faith_in_its_elections.html
American Thinker

:snip:

The truth is confidence in America’s democratic system is fading fast.

:snip:

Faith won't begin to be re-established as long as the default response is to proclaim the idea that 2020 was stolen is false or debunked, without addressing any of the actual questions: video of boxes full of ballots being pulled out from under tables, sworn statements of witnessed fraud, "2000 Mules" etc.

To date, I can only recall one actual explanation for one reported anomaly:  I forget which state, but the voter registration records indicated hundreds of voters more than 110 years old.  The explanation was that the data had been re-hosted on a new system, and the birthdates all defaulted to the early 1900s. 

Otherwise, I can't recall a single time that a reported questionable situation was actually addressed, as opposed to just being denied without any explanation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@SDwaters

How can people hold such a ludicrous opinion, especially when every corporate-owned news outlet in America, and dozens of courts and citizen-watch organizations, insist the opposite; namely, that America’s elections have never been more secure and fair?

Can't speak for others but, as someone who has followed Presidential Elections since Nixon v Kennedy, I can say with  a great deal of confidence, I've seen Nothing remotely close to what i saw in 2020. Maybe Biden really did win (stranger things have happened), but I have questions, and I have seen nothing like a reasonable, rational answer. All I do see is "Shut Up!" Which now that I think about it, has become The Default answer from The Left.

This has become a standard Meme

nothing-to-see-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

• Like 2

If America continues on its current path, the only people who will believe in the legitimacy of its elections will be CNN pundits and others paid to do so. The people themselves will assume, as polls show they already do, that America no longer exists as a functioning democracy.

Ever considered this might be a Feature not A Bug for what we see? Remember  The Goal of Progressives/Cultural Marxists is the destruction of  liberal western society.  I know, I know that sounds crazy whacked out makes Alex Jones sound sane conspiracy stuff, but hat is what I see.

• Like 1

Free Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips

It’s clear: They’ve been jailed for telling the unwelcome truth about the state of our elections today.

In yet another of the Left’s increasingly brazen miscarriages of justice, Monday, November 7 will mark a week since the leaders of True the Vote, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips, were imprisoned in Houston for refusing to disclose the identity of an FBI informant. But as is always the case with the Left, there is much more to this case than that: the imprisonment of Engelbrecht and Phillips is part of the Left’s efforts to cover up its own election crimes. Engelbrecht and Phillips are deeply committed patriots; the Freedom Center was privileged to help Catherine Engelbrecht launch True the Vote in its first promotional video, which was filmed in David Horowitz’s living room with David as its endorser.

These are heroic individuals on the frontline of the battle for American democracy, and now that they’re directly in the Left’s crosshairs, they should be supported by every patriot.

Engelbrecht and Phillips have maintained, quite rightly, that whenever they have acceded to demands to reveal their sources in the past, the Left has doxed and harassed those sources. It’s also quite clear that this legal harassment that Engelbrecht and Phillips are experiencing right now is designed to distract attention from and obscure what they’ve discovered about severe vulnerabilities in our elections process. Once again, Leftists are covering up their own misdeeds.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Free Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips

It’s clear: They’ve been jailed for telling the unwelcome truth about the state of our elections today.

Now maybe Biden really did win...It's possible.  My small simple question is Why does the federal government keep throwing High Profile (and low)  Republicans/Conservatives in jail for asking questions/investigating/protesting the 2020 election? The more they do do this, the more it makes me.....suspicious.

• Like 1