Former PJTV Filmmaker Investigated by FBI as Domestic Terrorist for J6 Documentary

Geee

former-pjtv-filmmaker-investigated-by-fbi-as-domestic-terrorist-for-j6-documentary-n1636605
PJ Media

“He said that they had a call in to the terrorist threat center that I was a terrorist because I had made the movie Capitol Punishment and they had orders from DC I needed to be investigated.”

In November 2021, acclaimed filmmaker and former PJTV contributor Chris Burgard released a documentary showing what he witnessed when he went to the rally at the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. He used footage he shot himself outside the building, along with cell video taken by those who went into the Capitol, to show a new perspective. This perspective seems to have been ignored by a weaponized Department of Justice under Attorney General Merrick Garland. The film included several deeply impactful interviews with folks who participated and subsequently found themselves targeted for pre-dawn raids by the FBI.

Despite never having entered the Capitol building himself, the FBI has now come to Burgard’s ranch in Texas to interrogate him. As one might imagine, after filming extensive interviews with victims of the FBI witch hunt, this left Burgard and his family shaken. Chris and his wife Lisa described the process in an interview with PJ Media.

On August 4, an FBI agent drove up the quarter-mile driveway at Burgard’s Texas ranch and left his card on the door. Lisa said she found the process deeply unsettling. “There was no note attached, so I wasn’t sure, like, was it for Chris, was it for me, was it for the whole family? Were we supposed to call them back? I really didn’t know what to make of it, but it was a warning. I mean, I’ve never had anything like that happen before.”:snip: