lUhHHvK.jpg 

49ATzVf.jpg 

zNfIVgM.jpg 

3Dkk4VA.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May) 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

The new US flag should be green, yellow and black. That's the color bananas go.  

Dr. Fauci is stepping down in December in order to spend more time with his bats.  

UC Berkeley bans white students from Person of Color Co-Op & UC permits all black dorms. California's new state bird is Jim Crow.  

Biden's college loan forgiveness order today affects USC. It gives Hollywood parents $20,000 in bribery relief.  

Kim Kardashian stomps Hillary Clinton on a legal quiz show. Don't get cocky, Kim. Round 2 is how to get away with murders.  

California bans the sale of gas cars after 2035. I get it. EVs aren't powerful enough to pull a U haul so you're trapped here.  

In today's episode of Get Trump, evidence seized in the FBI raid shows that Donald Trump ripped the tag off a mattress in 1987.  

Today when I first saw all the redacted pages of the FBI affidavit, I thought it was the script for Blazing Saddles 2.  

Biden could lose every vote he just bought when the IRS counts student loan forgiveness as income.  

At the park I saw kids screaming & calling each other racists. Their mom shook her head and told me they were playing Cable News.  

Bill Clinton sat next to Dr. Ruth at the US Open. It's unclear what they talked about but cigars were exchanged.  

President Biden to address the nation from Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Hunter heard there was crack in the Liberty Bell.  

FBI Special Agent Tim Thibault resigned Monday for covering up for Hunter's laptop just before the 2020 election. He became the 6th FBI agent exposed trying to sabotage Trump. These agents now have stars on the wall with their names under them in the CNN lobby.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

"Some say it sounded better in the original German."  

-- Reader of The Gateway Pundit in response to Biden's "speech" 

YSAqNJe.png

1 minute ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

Wind up cars?  The Bee predicts California's future... again! 😉

You're welcome, Rcat!

18 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!

6 minutes ago, Valin said:

The Lefts View

DU

We Really Do live On 2 Different Planets.

I've only seen a handful of those before...guess DU stands for Delusional Underground...

1 minute ago, pookie18 said:

I've only seen a handful of those before...guess DU stands for Delusional Underground...

LOL. Igo thee 2-3 times a day. I want to know What The Left says and Why they say it. It Hurts.

The Left/Progressives, its not so much they are Stupid (at least no more so than the Right), it They Are Ignorant. They really don't know anywhere near as much as they think they do. What is worst (IMO) is they have no interest in learning and counter-factuals.

8 hours ago, Valin said:

LOL. Igo thee 2-3 times a day. I want to know What The Left says and Why they say it. It Hurts.

The Left/Progressives, its not so much they are Stupid (at least no more so than the Right), it They Are Ignorant. They really don't know anywhere near as much as they think they do. What is worst (IMO) is they have no interest in learning and counter-factuals.

It might ruin their narrative...