2020 Was the Most Corrupt Election in American History

Geee

the-ultra-elite-vs-the-ultra-maga?sd=pf#details
SubStack

In 2020, an unprecedented alliance of the richest and most powerful entities in the country came together to rig an election. Now I’m not saying they did anything illegal. Or that there was widespread fraud. But really, does that matter?

By now, after they spent four years trying to remove Trump from power, impeached him twice, and now Merrick Garland has launched the “largest investigation in American history,” all to boost the Democrats chances in the midterms and try to knock Trump out to keep him from running in 2024, you gotta wonder. What are they so afraid of?

The election was rigged because they were afraid Trump would win in 2020. Indeed, a one-term president with a strong economy is unbeatable. To bring him down they would have to take control of the media narrative, deliberately crash the economy, and discredit everything Trump ever did to manage the COVID pandemic.

All that because they couldn’t beat him with just Joe Biden. I know it was more than that. I know they were pressuring the media to “fix” their obsession with Hillary’s emails in 2016. They were pressuring Mark Zuckerberg to “help” them win this time, since he “helped” Trump win last time. Facebook offered the same “help” to the Clinton campaign, but she turned him down.

They were worried about a scandal erupting as the “October surprise.” You know, like the Access Hollywood tape in 2016? It’s okay when they do it. Trump tried to do it with the Hunter Biden story, and you’ll never believe what happened next.

“Hey ya, Mr. Dorsey? Yes, this is a shadowy figure who works for the apparatus, and we think you need to bury that Hunter Biden story. Why? Well, it looks bad for Joe. Also, it’s Russian disinformation. Also, if you post it, you will be complicit in spreading Russian disinformation. Also, you will be helping a racist/fascist win the presidency. We good?”

All of the other major Silicon Valley dude-bros complied. What did they have to lose? Nothing. They know which side butters their bread.

What we saw in 2020 was the richest and most powerful people essentially subverting American Democracy.:snip:

• Love 1

@Geee

I don't know if its The Most Corrupt Election In History but I'd put it right up there! I'm having trouble (off the top of of my head) coming up with one more corrupt. Nixon v Kennedy?...close but no cigar. If for no other reason than there were not All That many differences between them.

One of the reasons so many people watch Tucker Carlson, and listen to Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan is that they are looking for people who will tell them what they think instead of speaking in the measured, guarded tone of the forever frightened ULTRA ELITE. How refreshing to hear someone just rip through the hypocrisy of the most uptight puritanical oligarchy this country has known since its bloody revolution from King George.

2024 has begun

21 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

I don't know if its The Most Corrupt Election In History but I'd put it right up there! I'm having trouble (off the top of of my head) coming up with one more corrupt. Nixon v Kennedy?...close but no cigar. If for no other reason than there were not All That many differences between them.

If we are talking about Presidential elections it takes a lot more planning to corrupt (ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAKES IT TOUGHER INMHO), and this one had a lot of planning. At the district, local and State level it would be easier. Kennedy (helped by daddy)and Johnson were pretty good at crooked races. Sometimes it was in the primary so it was Dem cheating against Dem. Many years ago I read Tip O'Neal's book 'Man of the House' and was amazed as to the admissions made.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Geee said:

If we are talking about Presidential elections it takes a lot more planning to corrupt (ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAKES IT TOUGHER INMHO), and this one had a lot of planning. At the district, local and State level it would be easier. Kennedy (helped by daddy)and Johnson were pretty good at crooked races. Sometimes it was in the primary so it was Dem cheating against Dem. Many years ago I read Tip O'Neal's book 'Man of the House' and was amazed as to the admissions made.

I recall reading that in 2020 by mid Summer the Fix was in, thanks to Covid.  I don't want to sound like some Nutter, but it appears to me when Covid came on the scene, the Elites..Establishment...whatever. saw this as a way to Get Rid of Donald Trump (no matter what happened to the est of the Party). They were (and Are) Obsessed with destroying Donald Trump. Covid give them the chance.

Tip O'Neal's book 'Man of the House' and was amazed as to the admissions made.

You could say The Democratic Party IS a criminal organization. Michael Franzese, has said The Democrats were always easier to corrupt. They could corrupt the Republicans, but Democrats were a lot easier...and cheaper.