Emerging crime capitals of America: These cities have the highest murders per capita

Geee

emerging-crime-capitals-america-these-cities-have-highest-murders-per-capita
Fox News

Cities with the highest murders per capita so far in 2022 include New Orleans, Baltimore, Birmingham, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Cleveland and others

There are certain U.S. cities that have consistently battled violent crime — particularly homicide — throughout the past three decades: Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, even New York City.

Violent crime stories out of these beloved American cities frequently make news headlines due to local and national concern for their residents and the tourists who frequent these historic areas.

Perhaps more light needs to be shed on other cities in the South and Midwest that make national headlines less frequently than the aforementioned cities but have higher or comparable murder numbers per capita (or 100,000 residents), including New Orleans and Birmingham, Alabama; as well as Milwaukee; St. Louis; Cleveland; Rochester, New York; and Atlanta.:snip:

• 4 weeks later...

Aug 23 2022

Last week I read an article from New York Post about a recent mafia gambling scheme. In today's episode we'll digest the article paragraph by paragraph and I' will tell you what are some of the issues I have with it. Don't miss this video.

Enjoy a FREE Chapter on "The Invisible Empire": https://www.mafiademocracy.com/