How the leak might have happened

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
how-the-leak-might-have-happened
Scotus

How the leak might have happened

By Tom Goldstein
on May 5, 2022 at 1:20 pm

Among the debates generated by the leak of Justice Samuel Alito’s opinion in Dobbs is whether the leaker was conservative or liberal. The leak will ultimately pale in importance to the court’s decision once it is issued; the ruling will directly affect the lives and rights of tens of millions of people. But in the meantime, the motives of the leaker are an important topic because they help explain why an institution that zealously guards its secrets suddenly seems porous.

Start from the premise that there were actually (at least) two leakers, and three leaks. The first leak was to the Wall Street Journal editorial board last week. In substance, it was that the court had voted to overrule Roe v. Wade, but that the precise outcome remains in doubt because Chief Justice John Roberts is trying to persuade either Justice Brett Kavanaugh or Justice Amy Coney Barrett to a more moderate position that would uphold the Mississippi abortion restriction without formally overturning Roe.   :snip: 

2 hours ago, Draggingtree said:

Did you really think you would !

I hold out hope.  At some point someone/some organization (Most likely on the Right will discover/release Who Did It.

Draggingtree

Your not by yourself my friend, I hope they lose the right to practice law,  ⚠️

1 hour ago, Draggingtree said:

Your not by yourself my friend, I hope they lose the right to practice law,  ⚠️

I'm thinking more like being Bubba's special Friend.