quote-i-ll-have-those-n-gers-voting-demo 

Nc6CbLq.gif 

262451.png 

jhPdorG.gif 

Click below for related story: 

Ministry-of-Truth.jpg  

lFN3trV.jpg 

mrz042822dAPR20220428064504.jpg 

966539018_Disinformationministryoftruth. 

zPw3kcQ.jpg 

4rjo5Kq.png 

OAzOnDD.jpg 

9cm7DUt.jpg  

payn_c18997620220427120100.jpg 

jhrtxsK.gif 

Znz3XSW.jpg  

Joe-Biden-Leader-Of-Free-World.jpg 

262443.png 

fgv26oA.jpg  

KhE9Tb6.jpg 

MLWpMyB.jpg  

eWS48u8.jpg 

a5gQOCl.jpg 

Click below for related audio: 

325012_image.jpg  

uKC9xre.png 

PpabxKt.gif 

vrz8ibt.jpg 

zv9EnvH.gif 

ztj9IoQ.jpg  

2285067.gif 

yAplQg9.jpg 

WfzzsbH.jpg 

SbSfrOs.jpg 

Click below for Tony's toons: 

afb042822dAPC20220428024514.jpg  

OlH6uek.png 

K9LfxLk.jpg 

YUOR8ES.jpg 

S2u1e6I.gif 

5eSEPyH.gif 

PzuxvvL.gif 

YfZELcW.jpg 

o2k5I08.gif  

qEKp5Se.gif 

IMG_007220220428114100.jpg 

oM1RBGG.gif 

Q4H4Jo5.gif 

FfgcNTm.gif 

twitter-triggered.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0: 

KKfr1Jh.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Politico said the controversy between teachers unions and parents over early child sex education could affect the fall races. Warner Brothers is removing all gay content from the new Harry Potter movie to appease China. Disney is asking if they could have those scenes to add to their preschool shows.  

Reagan shooter John Hinckley recruited his social media followers to sell out a New York club Tuesday to hear him sing songs he composed while in the mental hospital. We all wish him well. I sent him a note of congratulations, and passed along the news that Dr. Fauci is dating Jodie Foster.  

Jackie Robinson was honored in the U.S. Capitol on the 75th anniversary of his integrating Major League Baseball. What a ceremony. It doubled the number of statues in the Rotunda because when it was revealed that Jackie was a lifelong Republican and Nixon supporter, the Democrats turned to stone.  

New York police captured the subway shooter Frank James Wednesday after he was spotted at McDonald's. An African American, he posted videos spewing offensive insults at blacks, Latinos, Asians, whites, gays and women. He could spend the next five-to-ten years hosting the Academy Awards.  

President Biden spoke in Iowa when a bird flying overhead relieved himself and the mess landed on the president's shoulder. I think the bird mistook him for a statue. Considering the price of gasoline and food and the fact that he was in Iowa, I'd say the president should be grateful that cows can't fly.  

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced she tested positive for coronavirus last week, prompting fears for President Biden's health, as she'd kissed him on the cheek Tuesday. However, the president was never in any danger of infection. Even Covid doesn't want to be seen photographed with Joe Biden.  

President Biden finished a speech at the White House Thursday then spun to his right and shook hands but no one was standing there. He shook hands with air. If Elon Musk buys Twitter for forty three billion, it’ll be the biggest overpayment since somebody offered Joe Biden a penny for his thoughts.  

The National Archives agreed to deliver the January 6th Congressional Committee more Trump White House records as House Democrats try to prove the insurrection was incited by the former president. Oh yes, we all remember January 6th of last year. It was two dollars and fifteen cents a gallon.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

OaGIPa4.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

Monday10.jpg

You're welcome, Rcat!

2 hours ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie!😁

My pleasure, MISBAILEY!

42 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!