Click below for related story:

Y4acLkP.jpg  

RJXR3zK.gif 

szylSuZ.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May) 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

President Biden flew to Belgium for NATO meetings Wednesday on the first leg of a European trip that will include a scheduled side visit to Poland as well. By giving a speech in Warsaw, it makes his trip to the continent a fact-finding mission as well. We will find out if they tell Joe Biden jokes in Poland.  

Ukraine's President Zelensky was invited to perform a comedy bit via satellite at the Oscars. He was a sitcom actor who played the president of Ukraine in a series called Ukraine's Dad. If we'd have just sent them America's Dad, Bill Cosby would have just slipped something in all the Russians' drinks.  

Judge Jackson in Senate confirmation hearings Tuesday was asked to define a woman and she said she doesn't know, she's not a biologist. Her reply inspired me to try to stay in my own lane. Last night, somebody asked me if there are three feet to a yard, and I said, I don't know, I'm not a podiatrist.  

Donald Trump filed suit against Hillary, the DNC and UK spy Christopher Steele for conspiring to commit election fraud by making up the Trump- Russia collusion hoax. As well, Hillary just caught Covid. The doctor asked her when she lost her sense of taste, and she said it was the day she married Bill.  

President Biden sent more U.S. troops to NATO countries bordering Russia Friday to demonstrate full support. The Russians have never faced the U.S. Army of Inclusion. If we're going to involve U.S. troops in the fighting, Putin had better have separate facilities for trans-POWs or there WILL be trouble.  

President Biden returned Sunday after a loopy weekend in Europe. The White House had to walk back his comments saying we'd respond in kind to chemical attack, U.S. troops were going into Ukraine and Putin must leave office. Every day, Joe's Communications Director just sighs and says we'll fix it in post.  

Sports Illustrated reports the NCAA is being overwhelmed with protests from angry parents upset about Transgenders winning women's swimming meets. It's just the start. If you think an influx of Transgenders will ruin women's swimming, just wait till LeBronda James signs up to play in the WNBA.  

U.S. Court of Appeals Judge Ketanji Jackson raised eyebrows at her Supreme Court confirmation hearings saying she's not a biologist when she was asked to define what a woman is. I guess we're all frauds then. How was Billy Joel ever able to write She's Always a Woman when he's not a biologist?  

President Biden returned Sunday after a loopy weekend in Europe. The White House had to walk back his comments saying we'd respond in kind to chemical attack, U.S. troops were going into Ukraine and Putin must leave office. Every day, Joe's Communications Director just sighs and says we'll fix it in post.  

President Biden said Monday how moved he was by the refugees he met while in Eastern Europe last week. It‘s a race. There is currently an unofficial contest between how many people can cross the border from Ukraine to Poland, from Mexico to the United States, or from California to Arizona.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

hTX8UP1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oralee said:

AS ALWAYS, A GREAT START TO THE WEEK.  THANKS POOKIE !

You're welcome, Oralee!

2 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

Monday5.jpg

You're welcome, as always, Rcat!

6 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure, as ever & the same to you, mass55th!