Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized

Geee

supreme-court-justice-clarence-thomas-hospitalized
Washington Examiner

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has been hospitalized and diagnosed with an infection, the court revealed Sunday.

Thomas, who is 73-years-old, was admitted to Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., on Friday evening after experiencing "flu-like symptoms," the court's public information office said in a statement. "He underwent tests, was diagnosed with an infection, and is being treated with intravenous antibiotics.":snip:

• Sad 1

Clarence Thomas online vitriol stands in contrast to RBG respect

Sarah Westwood, Investigative Reporter 

March 21, 2022

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s hospitalization this week from an infection inspired some on the Left to celebrate his illness — underscoring the level of vitriol that has come to surround Supreme Court vacancies or even the possibility of them.

Court officials said Sunday that Thomas had been admitted to a hospital in Washington, D.C., on Friday evening after experiencing “flu-like symptoms,” noting doctors would likely discharge him “in a day or two.”

(Snip)

When RBG was committed to the hospital, conservatives offered their thoughts and prayers. Yet when Clarence Thomas finds himself in a similar positions, liberals are instead offering their death wishes. Disgusting and evil.

(Snip)

In regards to Clarence Thomas, I am currently chanting "Die, Die, Die, Die" if you would like to join me

I won’t cry when Clarence Thomas dies. Just letting you know in case you were worried about that.

Classy As Always.

Clarence Thomas stiff-arms CNN from his garage

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas can't seem to catch a break.

Fresh out of ending a weeklong stay in a hospital for an infection, 73-year-old Thomas and his wife, conservative activist Ginni Thomas, were approached by CNN in his garage Friday.

The pair, who are making headlines over leaked text messages from the House Committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, declined to answer questions.

"No thank you," said Clarence Thomas as his wife walked away without comment, CNN reported.:snip:

• Like 1

#1 Thank God he's home = I'm sure mine were among the thousands of prayers sent his way

#2 Doesn't he have some sort of security,  being a Supreme Court Justice? How could someone just stroll in to his garage???:angry:

• Like 1