Democrat Campaign Chair Tells His Party 'The Problem Is Us,' Then Goes Completely off the Rails

Geee

democrat-campaign-chair-tells-his-party-the-problem-is-us-then-goes-completely-off-the-rails-n535754
RedState

Every American not a Democrat has known it since the 2020 primaries. While the Democrat Party has all but told voters they’re far too stupid to understand the brilliance of the party’s initiatives, Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) Chair Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY) begs to differ.

As reported by The Washington Post, Maloney, who represents parts of the Hudson Valley north of New York City, which voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020, put it bluntly during the Democrat Party’s annual retreat in Philadelphia on Thursday: “The problem is not the voters. The problem is us.”

Maloney took it to the rim, hard:

They think that we’re divisive and too focused on cultural issues. They think that we’re preachy. They think that we act like we know better than parents when it comes to their kids in schools. The problem is not the voters. The problem is us.:snip:

@Geee

"Oh — I almost forgot to share my favorite Maloney line, who continued to twist himself into an illogical pretzel:

They like what we’re doing, but they’re not sure about us."

My head hurts...Bad.

Here we see The Problem

extremes.jpg

EconomistGraphic.png

Yes Both parties have moved Left & Right respectively. Where the GOP has moved 2 inches to the Right, the Democratic Party has moved a Foot to the Left.