XipCopB.jpg 

S6keZdg.jpg 

MC_IDidThat_web20220308125039.jpg 

031022_UkraineKerryGasEV_COLOR.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May) 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Russia's President Vladimir Putin declared the independence of the ethnic-Russian provinces of Eastern Ukraine on Monday and sent in thousands of Russian troops. Putin characterized the troops as peacekeepers. Already they've taken a piece of Kharkov and a piece of Donetsk and a piece of Poltava.  

Washington, D.C. prepared for this weekend's scheduled trucker protest by setting up barriers and concrete fences around the U.S. Capitol. They are protesting the federal mask and vaccine mandates. If it works as well as it did in Canada, by next week Biden will seize my bank account for this joke alone.  

President Biden laid out his plan to confront Russia Thursday with the stock ticker visible in the lower left corner of the screen You could see the Dow Jones falling two hundred points while the president was talking. The difference between now and 2016 is, Putin really is helping Trump get elected.  

President Biden held a conference call Thursday with NATO military chieftains and G-7 nation leaders Thursday then he announced the first round of sanctions on Russia. Biden denounced Putin for invading Ukraine in the harshest terms. He said it's worse than a four-year-old not wearing a mask.  

Vice President Kamala Harris returned to DC on Wednesday after her trip to Brussels to attend meetings with the heads of state of NATO to discuss what to do with the Russians threatening to invade Ukraine and she emerged triumphant. She"s done it again. She"s achieved open borders for Ukraine, too.  

Ukraine"s army inspired the world with their ferocious resistance Friday while Putin declared he invaded Ukraine to free it of fascists and drug dealers. Facebook announced it will allow posts praising Ukraine"s Azov Battalion even though they are fervent neo-Nazis. At least they"re not Canadian truckers.  

President Biden delivered his State of the Union speech to Congress Tuesday with world tensions at their most dangerous level in sixty years. Joe began the speech by assuring Americans our nation's security was in capable hands. It's always best to open with a good joke to get the audience on your side.  

The White House faced bi-partisan demands Monday to sanction the import of all Russian oil to the U.S. as computer companies joined in the boycott. Intel and AMD announced they've suspended shipment of chips to Russia. President Biden likes the idea so much he wants it extended to the salsa, too.  

President Biden gave his State of the Union speech to a joint session of Congress and the country in the House Chamber of the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday. The table was set for high drama. Millions of Americans tuned in for the latest update in the ongoing war between President Biden and the Teleprompter.  

- - Argus Hamilton  

9IRntrS.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

Mindbender26

I have loved your stuff since the old Free Republic days.  Please feel free to use, publish, redistribute and item I send you.

Please keep up the good work.  How do I send 'toons larger than 10 kb?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Mindbender26 said:

I have loved your stuff since the old Free Republic days.  Please feel free to use, publish, redistribute and item I send you.

Please keep up the good work.  How do I send 'toons larger than 10 kb?

Hi, @Mindbender26 

& welcome to The Right Reasons!

Will send you a msg...