AOC accuses Tucker Carlson of 'harassment' for segment mocking her

Valin

aoc-accuses-tucker-carlson-of-harassment-for-segment-mocking-her
The Post Millennial

Tucker said the book was "amazing," in that it "opens by comparing Ocasio-Cortez to Jesus," and "suggests that, because she won second place in a science contest once, she could have won a Nobel Prize."

James Anthony Montreal QC

February 21, 2022

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York went on a Twitter tirade against Fox News' Tucker Carlson on Saturday, after he delivered a scathing review of a new book about her, "Take Up Space: The Unprecedented AOC,"  on his show.

Tucker's Friday night segment doesn't threaten AOC, but it does make fun of her, taking aim at her Instagram posts where she puts on makeup and talks about sexism and racism in the industry, or when she drinks wine, eats popcorn, puts together a piece of Ikea furniture and talks policy.

(Snip)

I genuinely want to know why Tucker Carlson is allowed/paid to engage in clear, targeted, libelous harassment that endangers people &drives so many violent threats that ppl have to fundraise for their own safety.
Why should they have to pay for his harassment? Make it make sense

(Snip)

Feb. 18 2022

So the question is, what is worse/shallower, AOC herself or "Take Up Space: The Unprecedented AOC,"?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a modern Johnathon Edwards? I mean Really?

@Geee

She really does make my head hurt BAD.  And This Book! I can't believe anyone would  publish such...I don't have a word for it. This gives hagiography a bad name.

59 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

She really does make my head hurt BAD.  And This Book! I can't believe anyone would  publish such...I don't have a word for it. This gives hagiography a bad name.

If she were a Republican the media would be calling her a crackpot and making fun of everything she says. As it is now, she gets daily publicity almost like she is some kind of revered oracle. Because they are paying so much attention to what she says, she believes it herself.

2 hours ago, Geee said:

If she were a Republican the media would be calling her a crackpot and making fun of everything she says. As it is now, she gets daily publicity almost like she is some kind of revered oracle. Because they are paying so much attention to what she says, she believes it herself.

Typical Democrat/Progressive.