r8CySH9.jpg 

259763.png 

Click below for related story:

npMHJw8.jpg  

6Ovl1VD.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

ky58ScM.gif 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Supreme Court Justice Breyer is retiring, setting the stage for the next nominee's confirmation battle. Back during the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden vowed to name a black woman to the Supreme Court. This week a staffer had to explain to Joe why he cannot nominate Diana Ross to the Supremes.  

Neil Young asked that Spotify drop Joe Rogan's podcast for his anti-vaccine views but Spotify instead decided to drop all of Neil Young's music from the platform. It gets worse. Baby Boomers downloading our favorite Seventies songs on Spotify must now search Crosby, Stills Nash and Rogan.  

Disney announced it will re-make the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Woke critics say it demeans little people. So to avoid any social media cancellation, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will be called Person of No Particular Color and the Seven Vertically Challenged Individuals.  

Neil Young demanded the executives at Spotify take Joe Rogan's show off the platform for his opposition to Covid vaccinations Monday. The next day, Spotify removed all of Neil Young's songs instead. For all his efforts, at next week's Grammy Awards Neil Young will be given the Karen Award.  

The New York Post reports supermarkets nationwide report their store shelves are emptying of their most popular foods. I've lost ten unwanted pounds since Joe Biden became president. There is absolutely no doubt about it, the Build Back Better Diet works better than Nutri-System or SlimFast.  

The AFC Championship between the KC. Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals along with the NFC Championship between the L.A. Rams and San Francisco 49ers drew huge TV ratings on Sunday. The big news was that Tom Brady is retiring after twenty-two years. He will be replaced by a qualified black woman.  

Supreme Court Justice Steven Breyer gave a farewell address at the White House Thursday to announce his retirement from the high court this fall. He's a forceful proponent of a fluid U.S. Constitution that changes with the times. Biden said we will miss Breyer, he makes a great ice cream.  

Crosby Stills Nash and Young's Neil Young gave Spotify an ultimatum to take his music off the platform or cancel Joe Rogan's podcast and they dropped Young. The angry rock world is mobilizing. Yoko Ono just threatened to release a new album on Spotify if they don't pull Joe Rogan.  

Punxsutawney Phil was watched by the hometown crowd this morning where the groundhog's shadow signaled the remaining length of winter. It never fails. In that spirit President Biden came out of the White House this morning and saw his shadow and that means six more weeks of shootings.  

Joe Rogan backtracked Monday saying he's just a podcast interviewer without mentioning his anti-vax or pro-Ivermectin stance. It has everyone in New York City taking sides. The Gambino crime family is threatening to pull Frank Sinatra's music off Spotify unless Neil Young gets whacked.  

The White House hosted a meeting of the nation's governors Monday who urged the president to start the end game for the corona virus regulations. I test others for corona virus all the time. Whenever someone tells me one of my jokes is tasteless, I take it as the first sign that they have Covid.  

Whoopi Goldberg stepped into it Monday claiming the Holocaust was not about race, drawing public outrage. She'd strayed off narrative. Whoopi apologized profusely Tuesday, saying what she meant to say was that the Nazis attacked the U.S. Capitol last year, nearly overthrowing democracy.  

- - Argus Hamilton  

77wRsxZ.jpg

(Thank you, Mistysea)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Mondays toons Pookie. 🙂 

(If I'm MIA from time to time, I'm now a part time sub teacher starting today.)

Sub teach.png

You're welcome & good luck teaching CRT, Rcat!

• Haha 2

Just now, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!

21 hours ago, pookie18 said:

You're welcome & good luck teaching CRT, Rcat!

Hah!  I'm in rural Arkansas.  I'm more concerned about animal husbandry lab. 😉

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Hah!  I'm in rural Arkansas.  I'm more concerned about animal husbandry lab. 😉

At least give equal time to the animals' wives...

• Haha 2