A Hot Air debate?

Valin

a-hot-air-debate
Hot Air:

Ed Morrissey
1/24/12

Last night, my friend Peter Ingemi expressed his dissatisfaction with the NBC debate — and the presidential debates in general — by proposing that Hot Air run a Republican primary debate, moderated by yours truly. Peter says he’s “dead serious” about this:

Just watched yet another GOP debate and was totally unamazed by the lack of questions on fast and furious and BS questions such as: “Why did theBush Tax Cuts fail?”. I think political types are sick of questions from people who want the GOP to fail.

I have a solution:

I suggest Hotair send an invitation to each candidate for a 2 hour debate moderated by Ed Morrissey.

(Snip)

Will the Republicans running for President agree to a forum that actually speaks to the voters they want to convince? I’ll let you know what answers we get. In the meantime, I want to thank all our friends for the vote of confidence in proposing this idea.

Rheo cudjo

Mark Levin about the Constitution

Bill Bennett about social issues

Hugh Hewitt participial politics

Barry Rubin foreign affairs....And on And on And on.

Of these "debates" one one I liked the best was the one run by Frank Luntz. ask a question, step back and let the candidates talk to each other...WOW what a concept!

Who died and put Brian Williams, John Fisher...etc in charge?

This is not 40 years ago