LIVE THREAD: Six Pitfalls in Town Hall Style Debate

Valin

CNN pushing really hard that Romney was wrong on Obama mentioning Terror in the rose garden.

Obama mentioned Terror but he did not call the attack a terrorist attack.

I'm not arguing... But the headlines will be Romney lied about Obama saying Terror. Done deal

• Like 1

CNN pushing really hard that Romney was wrong on Obama mentioning Terror in the rose garden.

Obama mentioned Terror but he did not call the attack a terrorist attack.

I'm not arguing... But the headlines will be Romney lied about Obama saying Terror. Done deal

If Libya and the details make it to the mainstream and the fuzzy minded hear the full facts it will hurt Obama.

They have to. That's all they've got.

• Like 1

@CBSNews: BREAKING: CBS NEWS INSTANT POLL Who won debate? OBAMA: 37%; ROMNEY: 30%, TIE: 33% (Margin of Error: 4 pts.) http://t.co/ir9VstBX

This is a great sign. There was no way Obama could have done as poorly as he did last time. But with his best effort he ended up,still having 63% say it was even or better for Romney. I predict it didn't help stem the bleeding.

@baseballcrank: That can't be bad news for Mitt RT @sunnyright CBS INSTA-POLL: 65% say Romney won on issue of economy, compared to 34% who say Obama.

@CBSNews: BREAKING: CBS NEWS INSTANT POLL Who won debate? OBAMA: 37%; ROMNEY: 30%, TIE: 33% (Margin of Error: 4 pts.) http://t.co/ir9VstBX

This is a great sign. There was no way Obama could have done as poorly as he did last time. But with his best effort he ended up,still having 63% say it was even or better for Romney. I predict it didn't help stem the bleeding.

Agree. Obama needed a great outing and all Romney needed was to hold his own...which he did. I like that he went after Obama.

Lutz(?) group saying most undecided are just undecided on voting at all or voting for Romney.... !!!!!

I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe there are people who are still undecided at this point. If a person is paying any attention.

• Like 1

Lundtz(?) Group seems really biased to Romney....

Are you surprised?

And with that....merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

• Like 1

Lutz(?) group saying most undecided are just undecided on voting at all or voting for Romney.... !!!!!

I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe there are people who are still undecided at this point. If a person is paying any attention.

They aren't undecided. They are low information voters....until now and are paying attention now because it is effecting their lives.

I think low information voters are going to easily break to Romney. I'm having a hard time seeing any big changes at this point.

I think low information voters are going to easily break to Romney. I'm having a hard time seeing any big changes at this point.

I'm with you on that.

@mkhammer: RT @blakehounshell: Candy Crowley just now on Romney's Libya flub: "He was right in the main, but he just chose the wrong word."

Uh oh. Candy is now on defense.

@politicalmath: The new normal to call a Romney a liar when everyone is watching, then admit you were wrong when no one is.