Coffee Shop

Rheo

pollyannaish

Wow. That is some story. I admire his personal desire not to live a "fabulous" life. But it seems to me that he is still trying to do so by being "anti-fabulous." It's still not real. As far as politics go...whatever. I honestly find it all strangely naive.

Now for the important question: Is he Mick Jagger's illegitimate son? What a resemblance!

Ummm, EGO?

He couldn't stand to stay in one place....weighed down by things....he must travel [staying in grand hotels] and eat with different special people, so they can admire his carefully crafted wonky asceticism.

While he's not doing anything.....he'll use his wealth to interfere with the world & craft his dreamy "u-dope-ia."

Another Soros, but with a funky & slightly less evil bent.

Edited to add: Have a Coke & don't change the world, thank you.

Edited by SrWoodchuck

Obamacare Fines Start For Hospitals That Readmit Sick Patients

drug-rationing.png

by Tony Lee 7 Oct 2012, 11:28 AM PDT 54 post a comment

Scissors-32x32.png

Hospitals who re-admit patients within 30 days after they were discharged will now have to, under an Obamacare provision, pay fines as of October 1, 2012, which could force hospitals to slash programs that help the elderly, the poor, and the chronically ill.

According to a study, "about two-thirds of the hospitals serving Medicare patients, or some 2,200 facilities, will be hit with penalties averaging around $125,000 per facility this coming year."

This provision was inserted into Obamacare as a cost-cutting measure, but it will force hospitals to give the poor, elderly, and chronically ill substandard care.

Wow. That is some story. I admire his personal desire not to live a "fabulous" life. But it seems to me that he is still trying to do so by being "anti-fabulous." It's still not real. As far as politics go...whatever. I honestly find it all strangely naive.

Now for the important question: Is he Mick Jagger's illegitimate son? What a resemblance!

Even Mick is not this stupid! What we see here is a classic example of left wing "thinking".

It appears to me what we have were is some very rich guy who is off in search of himself. At the risk of sounding like I'm engaging in Class Evey...Must be nice to search for meaning in a Gulfstream IV, and be Homeless at Peninsula Beverly Hills.

I'm sorry but.....wallbash.gif

pollyannaish

Even Mick is not this stupid! What we see here is a classic example of left wing "thinking".

It appears to me what we have were is some very rich guy who is off in search of himself. At the risk of sounding like I'm engaging in Class Evey...Must be nice to search for meaning in a Gulfstream IV, and be Homeless at Peninsula Beverly Hills.

I'm sorry but.....wallbash.gif

It made me laugh!

Draggingtree

LMFAO.gif

Draggingtree

Monday, October 08, 2012

Obama Supporters Think It's Unfair That He Can't Use His Teleprompter In The Debates

Breitbart video of Obama supporters in Wisconsin saying it's unfair that Obama can't use his teleprompter to debate Romney. No joke.

WARNING -Get your barf bag.

Monday, October 08, 2012

Obama Supporters Think It's Unfair That He Can't Use His Teleprompter In The Debates

Breitbart video of Obama supporters in Wisconsin saying it's unfair that Obama can't use his teleprompter to debate Romney. No joke.

See the video HERE http://washingtonexa...91#.UHLck642eSp

Auditioning for Jay Walking?

• Like 1