Coffee Shop

Rheo

63006296583e9c18190f6a706700765c_original.jpg

From Drudge, Madonna threatens to strip if Obama re-elected. Would think that threat would get more votes for Romney than the 0.

Well, the pic is showing on this screen, but disappears when I hit post or save changes. It's on Drudge's home page.

Watch Erin's body language.

Although I don't think that she knew that she was being taken to the woodshed - she just could not imagine being called on jumping to conclusions.

'National treasure' Andy Williams dies of bladder cancer at age 84

9/26/12

Clean-cut crooner Andy Williams, whose performance of "Moon River" became a pop music classic, has died at the age of 84.

"[Williams] passed away last night (Tuesday) at home in Branson, Missouri following a year long battle with bladder cancer," his rep said in a statement to FoxNews.com.

With an easy style and a mellow voice that President Ronald Reagan once termed "a national treasure," Williams proved ideal for television. "The Andy Williams Show," which lasted in various formats from 1957 to 1971, featured Williams alternately performing his stable of easy-listening ballads and bantering casually with his guest stars.

(Snip)

• Like 1

One of lifes little questions

Ever notice that the Pro-Choice crowd never talks about the results of an abortion or what is actually being aborted?

Last year I posted a photo of an aborted fetus on an pro-Choice thread at CGP. I was with in a couple of minutes told the photo was being deleted, as many found it disturbing. So the question just occurred to me, if the right to abort a fetus is such a precious right that must be defended at all costs, why don't they want to look at what results from A Woman's Right?

BOMBSHELL: No Wonder Obama Bowed to the Saudis – They Likely Funded Him at Harvard

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 4:53 PM

In 2009 Barack Obama bowed to the Saudi King.

obama-bowed.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Now we may know why.

Instapundit reported this BOMBSHELL today:

OBAMA’S POSSIBLE TIES TO ARAB WORLD DEEPENS: A reporter for a paper called the Daily Interlake, Frank Miele, recently discovered a 1979 op-ed by Vernon Jarrett(the father-in-law to Obama Senior Advisor, confidant, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett) in the St. Petersburg (FL) Evening Independent. Miele reports the column addressed:

“rumored billions of dollars the oil-rich Arab nations are supposed to unload on American black leaders and minority institutions.” The columnist quoted a black San Francisco lawyer who said, “It’s not just a rumor. Aid will come from some of the Arab states.”
  • Like 1

Canadian Parliament: Unborn Are Non-Persons

September 26, 2012

Douglas Farrow

On 26 September 2012, at the close of Yom Kippur, the Canadian Parliament voted 203–91 against M-312. Children in the womb, for legal purposes, will remain non-persons whose lives may be ended with impunity. But who will atone for that?

the-face-at-27-weeks.jpg

Not a person...Canada say so

U.S. Soldier Survives Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight

No rounds penetrated his body armor, and he made it home with no permanent injuries. This happened in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.

From the cameraman:

” I got a hit a total of 4 times. My helmet cam died and i made it down the mountain on my own. I was also hit in the side of my helmet and my eye pro was shot off of my face. We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn’t start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety.”

“A round struck the tube by my hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was rendered useless. “

H/T:KnuckleDraggin

I'M BACK!!!. Due to some serious health issues I have been unable to properly participate in TRR. My spouse and doctor conspired to keep me away from a REAL computer on the theory that I might, if given access, try to do some work. Hence I was reduced to trying to participate in my online activities through the dubious auspices of a "Tablet". I hated the damned thing and didn't bother to educate myself in the full worth of the thing, fearing that I might be deemed as "working".

Those few posts that I've made in the past few months were done on the sly, so don't none of ya'll tell on me.

Thanks to all of you that went out of your way to include me in the discussions herein. I can't tell you how much it meant to find that my minimal input was valued here.

I'M BACK!!!. Due to some serious health issues I have been unable to properly participate in TRR. My spouse and doctor conspired to keep me away from a REAL computer on the theory that I might, if given access, try to do some work. Hence I was reduced to trying to participate in my online activities through the dubious auspices of a "Tablet". I hated the damned thing and didn't bother to educate myself in the full worth of the thing, fearing that I might be deemed as "working".

Those few posts that I've made in the past few months were done on the sly, so don't none of ya'll tell on me.

Thanks to all of you that went out of your way to include me in the discussions herein. I can't tell you how much it meant to find that my minimal input was valued here.

Welcome back, @Argyle58! I hope that you are getting well and feeling better!

Welcome back!

I hope your health issues are better and you don't have to sneak around to post. You were missed.

My lips are sealed! It's great to have you back just in time for the debates. I can understand why the powers that be wanted you to block out everything...especially politics! They ARE work.

You were definitely missed and I hope you are feeling much better. Good-bye tablet!

Canadian Parliament: Unborn Are Non-Persons

September 26, 2012

Douglas Farrow

On 26 September 2012, at the close of Yom Kippur, the Canadian Parliament voted 203–91 against M-312. Children in the womb, for legal purposes, will remain non-persons whose lives may be ended with impunity. But who will atone for that?

the-face-at-27-weeks.jpg

Not a person...Canada say so

This makes me feel ill.