Coffee Shop

Rheo

Just paid my Verizon bill. They are giving away the IPhone 4 now with a 2 yr contract. May be of interest to some here.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?&item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5781

My buddy Dan and I have a contest going....which one of us will be the last person in America to have a cell phone.

Just paid my Verizon bill. They are giving away the IPhone 4 now with a 2 yr contract. May be of interest to some here.

http://www.verizonwi...tedPhoneId=5781

My buddy Dan and I have a contest going....which one of us will be the last person in America to have a cell phone.

My Black Berry died on me. Went back to an old phone I had. Being on here 23 hrs a day, I finally realized I don't need another device to connect to the internet.

• Like 1

On the advice of my son I bought an inexpensive cell phone at Walmart. I pay $15 a month for 15 minutes that I seldom use. I carry it in my purse in case of an emergency mostly and it is almost always turned off. I can't even remember the number so I have it written down in my billfold. bag.gif I will have it turned on tomorrow after I land in Sacramento and prepare to meet up with my sister who will be flying in from Minneapolis.

I have never liked shopping or the telephone.

• Like 2

A year ago, I though I would never use all the features on my iPhone and that it was a waste.

Boy was I wrong. I'm now one of those iPhone iPad app people who can run their business out of a phone booth. I keep track of billing, projects, mileage, schedule clients, take credit card payments, track receipts and more all from these handy devices. I now have synced calendars with my husband, kids and parents. It has made my life not only less complicated, but more efficient and easier to manage.

What's crazy is I use the phone part of my phone the least!

Yesterday I was with a client and able to get her some values for vintage books on the spot.

I'm not just a convert, I'm a serious fangirl.

• Like 2

Amazing isn't it. Five years ago who would have imagined something would do so much. What is the next five years going to bring? Mitt and what else? And I don't even know how to text on the damn thing. Not that I know anyone that isn't almost as old, or older than I am, who know what a text message is.

• Like 1

It has really changed the way I do things. I had to quit being afraid of it. I love being able to text my kids or Mr. P. it's faster and less disruptive. I spent one morning arranging a deal only using text. It was amazing and took half the time.

• Like 1

Trey Gowdy slams Democrats for willingness to cede congressional power to Obama

http://www.therights...power-to-obama/

The House today voted against allowing HHS the right to waive the work requirements, and Gowdy gave a short but passionate speech to the Democrats on why there must remain limits on power delegated to the three branches. In short, he schools them on the Constitution.

Watch:((At site))

//I really like this guy.//

Bad day @ Univision? Was it because he couldn't come to terms with Haim Saban [big prog donor] or just part of the negotiations? Well he won't worry about getting hardballs thrown at him from Univision again. Pay 4 Play:

White House Nominates Wife of Entertainment Mogul - and Obama Donor - for Choice Post

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/09/20/white-house-nominates-obama-donor

The White House announced Wednesday it has nominated Cheryl Saban, the wife of Univision chairman Haim Saban, to be a representative of the United States to the General Assembly of the United Nations.

Her husband founded Saban Entertainment—the production studio behind “Power Rangers”—in the 1980s. Haim Saban is a major Democratic donor, personally giving more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and committees in the 2012 election cycle. He has donated at least $333,333 to the Obama-affiliated Super PAC Priorities USA

Scissors-32x32.png

Wiki on Haim:

Haim Saban (Hebrew: חיים סבן‎) (born 15 October 1944) is an Egyptian born Israeli-American television and media proprietor.[2] With an estimated current net worth of $3.5 billion, he is ranked by Forbes as the 104th richest person in America.[1]Scissors-32x32.png

In the United States, he became a television producer, founding Saban Entertainment in 1988.Scissors-32x32.png

On June 27, 2006, Saban Capital Group led a group of investors bidding for Univision Communications, the largest Spanish-language media company in the United States.[18][19] Other investors in the Saban-led group were Texas Pacific Group of Fort Worth, Texas and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The group was successful in acquiring Univision with a bid valued at $13.7 billion.Scissors-32x32.png

New Two If By Tea YouTube Video Contest

RUSH: Folks, look, in the midst of all this political tension, it's time for a little break. We need to take a break, just for a moment here. You remember back (it wasn't that long ago) when we at Two If By Tea...? It remains the absolute best-tasting iced tea in this country. We had people make their own Two If By Tea commercials, YouTube-type videos, that were put together by you in the audience. We did this last year.

(Snip)

So what we've done is we've decided to combine that creativity with another phenomena that happens with Two If By Tea. Have you ever covered the label of bottle? You've been with some liberals, and they're ripping me or they don't like me, and you know it. Maybe my name has come up and you just know they don't like me. You've got the tea and you somehow want them to taste it 'cause it's the best tea around. You want to hear them say that they love the tea and you can't wait to show 'em the label.

You can't wait to show them whose tea it is: El Rushbo's.

I appreciate that this bothered Amanda Marcotte.

Michael Jackson, Defender of Life?

September 22, 2012 By Kathy Schiffer 3 Comments

Michael-Jackson-300x198.jpeg

Scissors-32x32.png

Michael Jackson was pro-life?

Yes, according to a new, never-before-released song Jackson penned titled “Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)“. The song, which is a bonus track on the 25th anniversary re-release of Jackson’s hit album “Bad”, hits store shelves this week, and media are scrambling to tell the story.

Catholic site Phatmass posted the complete lyrics here, and Slate magazine included a pro-abortion, anti-God screed here, calling the tune “a goofy mix of religiosity and anxiety about women’s liberation.” Slate’s unlovable columnist Amanda Marcotte shocks with her callous disregard for the unborn child and her disparaging of all considerations except her own: Jackson, she writes, “judges us…for having consensual sex with age-appropriate partners without feeling obligated to go through with every accidental pregnancy.”