Christine, Sarah, and the Flavors of Right Winning Women

Geee

It seems like this election only became an issue when the Express got involved. Castle was ahead in the polls so it looked like a GOP seat. I just hope that all the money pouring into Delaware is not spent at the expense of an election that could be won in another district or state. I really don't know enough about Delaware politics to know if a double digit lead by Coons can be overcome or not or if all that money will make a difference.

The problem with Delaware is that the population is so small that it doesn't take a big change in numbers to greatly affect the percentages. So, O'Donnell can impress a relatively few people and make a big swing in the polls. Of course, the opposite is also true.

As far as money in this race taking away from other, more winnable races, very little of O'Donnell's funding is coming from the RNC or any private large donors, but from a lot of very small donors. The effect on other races should be minimal, if any.

It seems like this election only became an issue when the Express got involved. Castle was ahead in the polls so it looked like a GOP seat. I just hope that all the money pouring into Delaware is not spent at the expense of an election that could be won in another district or state. I really don't know enough about Delaware politics to know if a double digit lead by Coons can be overcome or not or if all that money will make a difference.

The problem with Delaware is that the population is so small that it doesn't take a big change in numbers to greatly affect the percentages. So, O'Donnell can impress a relatively few people and make a big swing in the polls. Of course, the opposite is also true.

As far as money in this race taking away from other, more winnable races, very little of O'Donnell's funding is coming from the RNC or any private large donors, but from a lot of very small donors. The effect on other races should be minimal, if any.

Yesterday, Brit Hume said that he felt if there is a tsunami sweeping through the country, O'Donnell could very well be part of it. Here's hoping he's right!

She acquitted herself pretty well on Hannity last night. If you see an uptick in her poll numbers in the next few days, expect her donations to boom. I don't know if it'll happen, and I'm waiting to see her start catching up with Coons before making a donation, but she didn't hurt herself or her campaign on Hannity.

She acquitted herself pretty well on Hannity last night. If you see an uptick in her poll numbers in the next few days, expect her donations to boom. I don't know if it'll happen, and I'm waiting to see her start catching up with Coons before making a donation, but she didn't hurt herself or her campaign on Hannity.

The problem for her is that the people she needs to change their minds and vote for her are most likely not the ones to watch Hannity although they probably are the ones to make donations.