DirecTV Cancels OAN after Joe Biden Orders Media Outlets and Tech Giants to Banish Voices that Deviate from the Regime’s Official Narrative

Geee

directv-cancels-oan-joe-biden-orders-media-outlets-tech-giants-banish-voices-deviate-regimes-official-narrative
Gateway Pundit

On Thursday Joe Biden ordered the far left Tech Giants and media outlets to banish voices that deviated from the regime’s official narrative.

Joe Biden: “I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop.”

On Friday DirecTV announced they were not going to renew their contract with One America News.:snip:

19 hours ago, Valin said:

Next on the list ISP's  In fact I'm surprised they haven't come after them.

What kind of "levers" do they have to use against ISP's?  I'm sure there's something, just not sure what.

46 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

What kind of "levers" do they have to use against ISP's?  I'm sure there's something, just not sure what.

I assume those working at ISP's like so much of Big Tech are very very Progressive. As to Why this hasn't happened yet, no idea, but I am happy it hasn't.

What I foresee happening

Dear Customer

We have been monitoring your activity over the last 2 years. We have found in that period you have visited and subscribed to a number of sites that have been spreading misinformation, and have engaged in hate speech. In accordance with our company guidelines, we cannot be associated with those who visit those sites.

Therefore as of 10 am today we are terminating your access to the internet through our company.

Sincerely

Your ISP

Of course it must be noted I am functionally illiterate when it comes to computers.