WHY TWO WEALTHY SENATORS MIGHT NOT LIKE JUDY SHELTON

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
why-two-wealthy-senators-might-not-judy-shelton

WHY TWO WEALTHY SENATORS MIGHT NOT LIKE JUDY SHELTON

08/05/2020 Robert Aro

Just two days after Trump’s nominee Judy Shelton was approved by the Senate committee, it was Mitt Romney (R), senator of Utah, who said:

I’m not going to be endorsing Judy’s Shelton’s nomination to the Fed.

No reason was provided as to why he intends to vote against her, and CNBC reports that his office declined to comment further. However, they noted:

That Romney would oppose the nomination is not entirely surprising given his contentious relationship with Trump.   :snip: 

Senator Collins is recognized as a skillful legislator, which is one reason why ELLE magazine named her one of the most powerful women in Washington.

On Monday, The New York Times quoted her:

Ms. Shelton has openly called for the Federal Reserve to be less independent of the political branches, and has even questioned the need for a central bank.

It remains unclear to the liberty and freedom crowd what the problem is, but the “skillful legislator” continued:

This is not the right signal to send, particularly in the midst of the pandemic, and for that reason, I intend to vote against her nomination if it reaches the floor.   :snip: 

Draggingtree

Why the MSM Hates Judy Shelton

07/23/2020Robert Aro

Listen to the Audio Mises Wire version of this article.

Imagine if a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors said the following:

When governments manipulate exchange rates to affect currency markets, they undermine the honest efforts of countries...

KEEP READING

READ COMMENTS

Not knowing much about this, all I can say is knee jerk reaction is If Romney doesn't like her, she must be doing something right.