George Floyd: The Big Lie

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
george-floyd-the-big-lie

THE UNTOLD STORY

George Floyd: The Big Lie

Jim Goad  August 09, 2020

Since that whole “George Floyd” thing happened in late May, the end of this month will officially mark one full season of nationwide (and, even worldwide) rioting to protest the perceived racial injustices of this Noble Blackman’s unfortunate passing.

We were led to believe right out of the gate that racist white cops hunted down and seized this chocolate-tinted gentle giant for no other reason than the color of his skin, slammed him to the ground, and then knelt on his neck long enough to asphyxiate him despite his repeated pleas that he couldn’t breathe.

After all, why lynch ’em when you can just choke ’em out with your pale white knee? It’s easier and less expensive as well as a wonderful physical expression of white supremacy.

This is all so tiresome that I could vomit up fossilized chunks of opaque green bile the size of car batteries, but I’ll restrain myself just like those four Minneapolis cops attempted to restrain George Floyd.

Everyone on planet Earth as well as every last penguin in Antarctica has seen the nine-minute video of Derek Chauvin kneeling on the side of George Floyd’s neck. :snip: 

Whether or not you feel that Chauvin’s infamous kneecap move was unnecessary or sadistic, the most pertinent fact at trial will be that it was legal. Minneapolis police are trained to use a “neck restraint” :snip: 

@Draggingtree

Not that it will probably change a lot of peoples minds the body cam footage gives another view of this. I am very familiar with that neighborhood. There are worse (high crime) areas, but its pretty bad, particularly that corner.  In the body cam footage you see the cop pull his piece right away....yes its That kind of neighborhood.

Now you nenver know what a jury will do, but IMO they were over charged...and Ellison Knew it. It also needs to be noted this was not Derek Chauvin's 1st rodeo...it was his 19th. That means once a year he had charges leveled against him.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

I agree, they should not have been charged w/anything, The B. L. M. along eith the MSM is driving this car down the road.