Trump super PAC to unleash $23M in Biden attacks ads

Geee

trump-super-pac-to-unleash-23m-in-biden-attacks-ads

President Trump's designated super PAC is planning a $23 million summer advertising buy in key 2020 battlegrounds to put a dent in the rising voter support for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Biden leads Trump by 9 percentage points nationally in the RealClearPolitics average of recent polls, and he has built leads in the approximately dozen states that will determine the outcome in November. To help the president reverse that trend, America First Action has purchased television time in four states — Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — with plans to run spots focused on the former vice president's shortcomings. The super PAC also plans to invest some of the $23 million in digital and direct mail.

The advertising is set to begin July 24 and run through Labor Day. The states chosen for America First Action's summer buy are a good indicator of where pro-Trump forces believe the president needs the most help as the election draws near.:snip:

It’s 3:00 a.m.

John Hinderaker

July 13, 2020

Remember the Hillary Clinton campaign ad that talked about when the phone rings at 3:00 a.m. in the White House? I looked it up and was reminded that it was part of her 2008 primary campaign against Barack Obama. Here it is:

On Saturday, the White House released an ad on Twitter–but I’m not sure it is an official ad, since it doesn’t carry the “I’m Donald Trump…” at the end–that begins by copying the introduction to Hillary’s ad, and then takes on Joe Biden’s senescence point-blank:

(/snip)