“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Geee

joe-biden-says-hes-ready-to-defeat-joe-biden

Joe Biden has largely been absent from the public eye recently – and given how his interviews when he does enter the public arena are going, it’s not hard to see why.

During an appearance this morning on the radio show The Breakfast Club, Biden was pressed by the host to select a black Vice President. Biden said that he had numerous black women on his VP list, and then tried to end the interview.

But before leaving, he added that “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

And that’s just today’s first gaffe!

While appearing on CNBC, Biden then informed us that he’s going to defeat Joe Biden (and we wish him luck with that).:snip:

Joe Biden: ‘I Know a Lot of Weed Smokers’

Former Vice President Joe Biden said in an interview with “The Breakfast Club” radio host Charlamagne Tha God that he knows “a lot of weed smokers.”

Biden made the comment in the context of talking about his plan for dealing with drug use in America—and reforming the system so that nobody goes to jail for using drugs.:snip:

Biden’s offensive statement about blacks wasn’t the worst thing he said

:snip:Both Charlamagne and Biden politely ignore Biden’s strong friendships with segregationists, including Strom Thurmond, or his statement in 1981 that “sometimes even George Wallace is right.” (Biden’s argument in 1981 wasn’t awful, although it was incoherent -- but citing Wallace? Bad look.)

It’s at the end of this cascade of words, a mixture of fact, fiction, and puffery, that Biden throws in the much-quoted remark that “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” It’s evident from the context and his clownish grin that Biden’s trying to make a joke. However, just as only blacks can refer to each other with racist words, no white person should ever attempt a joke like that. (Nor should a white person ever say, “They’re gonna put y’all back in chains,” as Biden did.)

From Biden’s mouth, the words are racist, condescending, patronizing, and generally awful. That’s why they make a great sound byte. Maybe, though, we should worry more that Biden spun a web of lies to millions of young blacks who don’t know Biden’s history or that his policies, whether social, economic, or criminal, harmed blacks rather than helped them.:snip:

Dem Rep: Biden Is Not ‘Entitled to Black Support,’ I’ve Never Been ‘Anyone’s Property’

You may recall Democratic Georgia state representative, Vernon Jones.

He incurred the wrath of his party by daring to say that he was a supporter of President Donald Trump because of how Trump’s policies have been helpful to black Americans.

He was then attacked by Democrats who allow no independent thought, but that didn’t throw Jones off his opinion, he refused to be cowed. 

Jones had a lot to say about Joe Biden’s remark to Charlamagne tha God on The Breakfast Club on Friday morning that, “If you have a problem with figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”:snip:

Kira Davis: Joe Biden Doesn’t Get to Shred My ‘Black Card’…Or Anyone Else’s

:snip:I wouldn’t let a black person define my “blackness” for me, I certainly am not okay with a white man doing it. I can’t even believe the black fire brigade that has shown up to defend these remarks. When did we decide it was okay for white people to decide which pocket we keep our “Black Card” in? I understand that some of these people truly hate Trump with a passion but it is ridiculous that anyone would subjugate themselves to a wealthy, privileged white man just because they hate the other wealthy, privileged white man so much. It makes no sense.

And let’s play a little “whataboutism” for a moment. What if Donald Trump or Ivanka Trump or any Karen on any given day declared that any black person who doesn’t vote for Trump is not really black? The media would have set themselves on fire. Instead we have been treated to a litany of black and white voices who are actually defending this utter nonsense. I would slap the taste out of any white person’s mouth if they came up to me and told me what I needed to do to qualify as black. Any black person would and that is what is so crazy.:snip:

Black Americans are in an abusive relationship with the Democratic party

Iam very tired of Joe Biden. My vote for him was already hanging by a thread before his disastrous interview with Charlamagne tha God on Friday. Interrupting the Breakfast Club host’s explanation that black people needed assurances that our communities will benefit from his presidency, Biden asserted: “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Again, I am very tired of Joe Biden. Not because I am a purist, or have inflexible ideological commitments of what it will take to remove Donald Trump from office. But rather because Biden’s condescension towards black communities is intolerable.

I want to believe that Biden’s condescension started after the respected senator James Clyburn called the former vice-president an “honorary black man” at a private dinner in March. But his mistreatment of black people, verbally and politically, is decades old, and is a reflection of the Democratic party in general.

Throughout Biden’s career, he has boasted about his ability to bridge partisan divides by sacrificing the needs of black people and poor people in the name of “compromise”. For the last 30 years, Biden has repeatedly talked about freezing, cutting, or raising the age for social security and other benefits – as much as $2tn one time. His response to concerns that these cuts would hurt the poor? “We’re going to do lots of hard things … we might as well do this.”:snip: