Mika Brzezinski Demands Twitter Cancel President Trump in Embarrassing Rant

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
mika-brzezinski-demands-twitter-cancel-president-trump-in-embarrassing-rant-n409703

MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host and Kancel Kulture Karen Mika Brzezinski took to Twitter today to demand that the social media site ban President Donald Trump and shove his tweets down the memory hole.

Everybody knows you never go Full Karen, but that didn’t stop Mika from launching what she must have thought was an epic rant against POTUS this morning.

Brzezinski’s rant began with one simple question:

I dunno. Maybe because he’s president of the United States, has 80 million followers just on his personal account, and is one of Twitter’s most valuable users?

But she wasn’t finished. Not by a long shot.

I will be reaching out to head of twitter about their policies being violated every day by President Tump. Hope my call is taken. Please retweet if you agree

Karen would like to speak to the manager.

. @jack please take my call today. Please stop allowing your platform policies to be abused by the day. It’s called libel.

What seems to have set Mika “Karen” Brzezinski off is the recent news that the U.S. now leads the world in COVID-19 infections, thanks in large part to Democrat-run states like New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey in the northeast.

I realize that it’s uncouth to remind people that “hero” governors like New York’s Andrew Cuomo are directly responsible for thousands of deaths, after forcing COVID-19 victims into nursing homes right alongside the country’s most vulnerable.

But Brzezinski needs reminding because apparently she’s so rattled by the poor service she’s received that she hasn’t been getting enough sleep.

I’m going to bed. Wacky day. I thought I heard the President say he took that dangerous drug that is not approved and could cause heart ailments — this just can’t be the case. Must be a lil tired #Hydroxychloroquine

Trump is taking the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic measure against Wuhan virus exposure under his doctor’s supervision.
________

Trump Derangement Syndrome unleashed.