Yang: ‘I Can’t Believe I Lost to These People’

Geee

yang-i-cant-believe-i-lost-to-these-people

Businessman Andrew Yang announced he is suspending his presidential campaign, telling reporters he could not believe he lost to the Democrats he was running against.

"There's part of me that feels disappointed, like I didn't fulfill some people’s goals for this campaign," Yang told Buzzfeed. "There's also a competitive part of me, too—like, I can't believe I lost to these people."

Yang also criticized his former rivals for not addressing issues that really matter.

"When I speak at an event and some of my fellow candidates speak at an event, I feel like we're sometimes speaking different languages," he told BuzzFeed.:snip:

@Geee

Meanwhile Pocahontas has some...problems.

Prominent Elizabeth Warren supporter says 'she's done' after her poor New Hampshire results

Feb. 12 2020

NASHUA, N.H. — A high profile supporter of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren was point blank with criticism as the candidate's disappointing results rolled in primary night in New Hampshire.

"She's done," the campaign surrogate told Insider in a text Tuesday night. 

Warren supporters' outlooks ranged from disappointed to defeatist in the wake of her distant 4th place finish in New Hampshire, with the surrogate arguing that the tail end of Warren's New Hampshire operation was bungled and less organized than it had been for most of the cycle. 

(Snip)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That was then

This is now.

college-humor-passed-out-drunk-people-5.

:evil: