Trump: "I Don't Want To Say Yet" Whether I Would Pardon Roger Stone; You Have Murderers Who Don't Get Nine Years

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
trump_i_dont_want_to_say_yet_whether_i_would_pardon_roger_stone_you_have_murderers_who_dont_get_nine_years.html

During an Oval Office photo-op Wednesday with the President of Ecuador, President Trump addressed the criminal sentencing of his former campaign manager Roger Stone for lying to Congress, saying he doesn't "want to say... yet" whether he would consider pardoning him. Trump said his tweet yesterday saying he thought Stone's sentencing guidelines were too harsh was "not at all" political interference in the Justice Department.
"The fact is Roger Stone was treated horribly…Roger Stone for doing – nobody even knows what he did," Trump said.

"Nine years recommended by four people that -- perhaps they were Mueller people. I don't know who they were -- prosecutors," Trump said about the four DOJ prosecutors who worked on the Roger Stone case and resigned in protest after Trump's comments Tuesday.

Follow up question:"Are you considering a pardon for Roger Stone?"

Trump: "I don't want to say that yet."

________

He'll say it with a pardon?