VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

Valin

'Own it': Fox News's Janice Dean roasts Amy Robach for Epstein hot mic comments

Mike Brest

November 05, 2019

Fox News's senior meteorologist Janice Dean argued that ABC News's Amy Robach should "own" the comments she said made on a hot mic about her network appearing to stymie her reporting on sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

The video of Robach discussing her reporting about Virginia Roberts, one of Epstein's accusers, from years earlier, was released on Tuesday by Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe. She can be heard voicing her frustration about the network refusing to run with her story and alleged that "the Palace" had threatened them after finding out about Roberts's claims about Prince Andrew.

(Snip)

janice-dean-screenshot.png

(Snip)

n a now-deleted tweeted, the Fox News personality said, "Anyone who works in television knows if you've got a camera [in] front of you and a microphone on, you're not in private. What a bunch of bologna. Own it [Amy Robach]. @ABC should be ashamed."

She does have a different tweet about the Robach tape on her Twitter account, which reads, "This is so disturbing. For so many reasons. Not sure what else to say.

(Snip)

@jeremymbarr

Here’s ABC’s response to a Project Veritas video of Amy Robach expressing frustration that her Jeffrey Epstein piece didn’t run. Robach: “I was caught in a private moment of frustration. ... In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein”

EInik4GX0AAR-S8.jpg

7:03 AM - 5 Nov 2019

1 minute ago, Valin said:

Nov. 5 2019

Prince Andrew talks of royal joy over Prince William’s wedding

By PageSix.com Staff

December 6, 2010 | 5:00am

(Snip)

Andrew was quizzed by guests including Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler at the dinner thrown by Epstein, the disgraced former hedge fund manager who is old friends with Prince Andrew.

(Snip)

ABC News' spiking of Epstein story draws scrutiny toward Clinton ally George Stephanopoulos

The bombshell claim that ABC News "quashed" a story on allegations against Jeffrey Epstein has drawn new scrutiny on the controversy's ties to its own star anchor, George Stephanopoulos.

Project Veritas, whose controversial founder, James O'Keefe, has described himself as a "guerrilla journalist," published the footage that featured ABC News anchor Amy Robach claiming the Disney-owned network refused to air an interview she conducted with one of Epstein’s accusers and even suggesting she'd uncovered new information about Epstein's ties to former President Bill Clinton as his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was running for president.

"I've had the story for three years... we would not put it on the air," Robach said on the hot mic. "It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything."

Stephanopoulos, ABC News' chief anchor on "Good Morning America" and the Sunday program "This Week" who's overseen the network's political coverage, has had deep ties to the Clintons. Before he became the face of ABC News, he made a name for himself as a senior advisor to President Clinton back in the '90s. Ahead of the 2016 election, he pulled out of modering debates after his $75,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation drew criticism.

However, what's really raising eyebrows is a 2010 report of a party Stephanopoulos attended that Epstein had hosted.:snip:

37 minutes ago, Geee said:

ABC News' spiking of Epstein story draws scrutiny toward Clinton ally George Stephanopoulos

The bombshell claim that ABC News "quashed" a story on allegations against Jeffrey Epstein has drawn new scrutiny on the controversy's ties to its own star anchor, George Stephanopoulos.

1. When you reach a certain level in society, Everyone knows Everyone else...particularly if someone has been at that high level for years/decades. 

2. So its not really surprising who shows up in this story.

3. A question I would like asked of those associated (moved in the same social circles) as Epstein, and visited The Island, is Didn't you think it strange all these VERY young girls running around the compound? 

4. I am NOT saying or implying everyone who went to The Island is a pedophile. Although some digging might reveal some who are....birds of a feather and all that.  

5. A bigger question might be asked of the MSM is...What Other Stories Have Been Spiked? Because they were an "embarrassment" to The Powers That Be?

47 minutes ago, Valin said:

1. When you reach a certain level in society, Everyone knows Everyone else...particularly if someone has been at that high level for years/decades. 

2. So its not really surprising who shows up in this story.

3. A question I would like asked of those associated (moved in the same social circles) as Epstein, and visited The Island, is Didn't you think it strange all these VERY young girls running around the compound? 

4. I am NOT saying or implying everyone who went to The Island is a pedophile. Although some digging might reveal some who are....birds of a feather and all that.  

5. A bigger question might be asked of the MSM is...What Other Stories Have Been Spiked? Because they were an "embarrassment" to The Powers That Be?

Many people have been vilified for years for claiming there is widespread pedophilea in the elite of Washington, Hollywood and Media. The claim has been that just as they have been covering up many of the sexual assaults that are somewhat coming to light, they have also been keeping this under wraps. Just as with many other inconvenient stories, the media sometimes is not a straight 'cover up', but lack of investigation in to something that is not convenient to investigate.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

@Geee

I consider the source of a lot of these stories.

Well, that's true - but sadly quite a few stories that the press should have covered were brought to the forefront by the National Enquirer :blink:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Geee said:

Well, that's true - but sadly quite a few stories that the press should have covered were brought to the forefront by the National Enquirer :blink:

Remember Pizzagate?

43 minutes ago, Valin said:

Remember Pizzagate?

I don't think you will like my opinion on that. After reading numerous numerous articles on some of the accusations on the so-called "Pizzagate", my opinion is that not every accusation was wrong. I believe that some of the people mentioned deserved to be mentioned. Some of those people have had little accusations leaked for years, and many times where theres smoke there is fire.

2 hours ago, Geee said:

I don't think you will like my opinion on that. After reading numerous numerous articles on some of the accusations on the so-called "Pizzagate", my opinion is that not every accusation was wrong. I believe that some of the people mentioned deserved to be mentioned. Some of those people have had little accusations leaked for years, and many times where theres smoke there is fire.

Call me naive, but it just came across as Double/Triple Tin Foil Hat.