The Two Very Basic Questions Every Democrat Should Be Asked, But Won’t Be

Valin

walsh-the-two-very-basic-questions-every-democrat-should-be-asked-but-wont-be

Matt Walsh

Oct. 12 2019

As I’ve already covered, the LGBT town hall hosted by CNN was a debacle for the Democrats. Their extremism, moral derangement, and disregard for liberty and basic human decency were put on display for all to see. Democratic presidential hopefuls applauded child abuse, announced plans to violate the First Amendment, and called for tax payer funding of genital mutilation procedures, among other things. Of course the moderators were only there to prop up and support the candidates. At no point was any candidate asked anything approaching a tough or penetrating question. Indeed, even when Beto O’Rourke called for the revocation of tax exempt status of churches that support biblical marriage, the moderator didn’t think to ask whether mosques should be punished as well.

But in an alternative universe.............................(Snip)

1) If you now believe that sex is not determined by biology, when did you come to that conclusion? What made you change your mind? Was there any scientific discovery or breakthrough that caused you to believe that men can have vaginas? If not, how did you arrive at your current position?

2) Please define the words “woman” and “man.”

(Snip)

Again, all I want to know is when and why these Democrats decided that a woman isn’t a human female. And, as a follow up, what they think a woman is, if not a human female. I don’t think that question is too much to ask. If only we had a real news media to ask it.