Bill Maher Shreds Pro-BDS Activists, Calls Out Media For Leaving Key Detail Out Of Debate

Valin

bill-maher-shreds-pro-bds-activists-calls-out-ryan-saavedra

Ryan Saavedra

Aug. 17 2019

Bill Maher, liberal host of HBO's "Real Time," slammed anti-Israel activists and the media on Friday for their support of the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which is designed to destroy Israel.

Maher's comments come after Israel barred anti-Semitic Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) from entering their country last week after the two far-left members of Congress planned to meet with groups that support terrorism against Israel and have promoted neo-Nazis screeds.

"It's a bulls**t purity test. BDS is a bulls**t purity test by people who want to appear woke but actually slept through history class," Maher said. "It's predicated on this notion — I think it's very shallow thinking — that the Jews in Israel are mostly white and the Palestinians are browner, so they must be innocent and correct, and the Jews must be wrong."

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Aug 18 2019

Tim Pool a question. Define who is a moderate Democratic Candidate. The ones who say Donald Trump is a white supremacists? The ones who say there should not be any border controls? The ones who "suggest" no one by the government should have fire arms? I could go on and on, but you get my point...if you listen to what they say, None of them are moderate...at least not a sane people use the word.