Michael Moore Post-Debate: ‘The Old Dem Party Is Hopefully Dead’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
michael-moore-post-debate-old-dem-party-hopefully-paul-bois

Following the first Democratic debate on Wednesday night, left-wing propagandist filmmaker Michael Moore is celebrating the fact that the age of sensible, moderate Democrats may finally be over.

"My headline: 'Democratic Candidates Jostle to Out-Bernie Bernie at Miami Debate,'" Moore said on Twitter. "This was the first time in my life I’ve watched Democrats fight to be more progressive than the other Dems. The old Dem Party hopefully is dead & this one must appeal to youth, ppl of color & women."

"De Blasio wins the first half hour. No one predicted that," Moore tweeted during the debate. "Shameful that only he and Sen. Warren raised their hands when they were all asked if they would get rid of private, profit-making health insurance companies. Greed is the enemy. 8 of the 10 don’t want to say that."

"One thing you know about Elizabeth Warren is that she has no interest in enriching herself," he said in another tweet. "She is out to make the wealthy pay for the wreckage they’ve caused. And she refuses to be pitted against Bernie. Tonight she praised him."

________

Meet the new Democratic Party, not much different from the old one...