Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Valin

insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam

June 24 2019

Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”

Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google”

Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation”

Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As “Right-Wing”

(Snip)

How Long Before This Gets Pulled?

June 24 2019

June 24 2019

It seems like more news has come out about how Google is handling video game news as movie news

June 24 2019

Youtube Insider Says Tim Pool And Dave Rubin CENSORED By Youtube. In a new expose Project Veritas shows documents as well as an interview with a whistleblower confirming that Google is suppressing certain political views. In the interview he says that Tim Pool (me) and Dave Rubin are being suppressed on youtube.

Other Google employees express far left social justice opinions and state they don't want another "Trump situation" and want to impose their view of 'fairness' on Google.

But my channel is doing better than ever. My views are up, my subscriptions are up, my recommendations are slightly up in some areas but all in all I don't have any data showing that Youtube is suppressing me. In fact based on my discussions with Google it seems the opposite is true, Youtube is helping me.

Regardless of whether Youtube suppresses my content or not Google should not be meddling in elections and its about time congress got together and started trying to solve this problem.

@JamesOKeefeIII

Reddit SUSPENDED @Project_Veritas account. We discovered this as we tried to post a link to today's Google insider story. You can see the full report on our website: https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam  Other brave tech insiders can contact us: http://www.projectveritas.com/brave 

D91PFObWsAMleID.jpg

7:02 AM - 24 Jun 2019

@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: Jen Gennai, GOOGLE HEAD OF INNOVATION RESPONDS to @Project_Veritas bombshell report! https://medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82  “ I was having a casual chat with someone at a restaurant and used some imprecise language. Project Veritas got me. Well done.”

5:02 PM - 24 Jun 2019

@JamesOKeefeIII

"In a casual restaurant setting, I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team (a team I used to work on) is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016. Google has been very public about the work that our teams have done since“

5:12 PM - 24 Jun 2019

@Charles1978 10m10 minutes ago
Replying to @JamesOKeefeIII

Whew that card got played fast.

D93brNbX4AEnh2U.png

Just now, Valin said:

Gohmert Responds to Undercover Video of Google Released by Project Veritas

Washington, June 24, 2019
Congressman Louie Gohmert (TX-01) released the following statement today regarding the undercover video of Google released by Project Veritas:

“This video shows Google’s biases are now a threat to a free and fair election, all while they hide behind the immunity given by Congress years ago when they were supposed to be a simple ‘town square’ where everyone’s voice could be heard without biased results. In fact, Google references a significant role they see themselves fulfilling in the 2020 elections. This discovery should set off alarm bells throughout the country. It is no secret that Google has a political agenda. Multiple brave tech insiders have stepped forward and exposed Google’s censorship of content and specialized algorithms. This media giant’s ‘social justice narrative’ should distress all Americans who value a free and open society. Google should not be deciding whether content is important or trivial and they most assuredly should not be meddling in our election process. They need their immunity stripped and to be properly pursued by class action lawsuits by those they have knowingly harmed.”

I've been thinking about this today, and had an actual thought................... John D. Rockefeller...Andrew Carnegie....Mark Zuckerberg....Sundar Pichai, And The Difference Is.....?

I'm starting to understand why people were so frightened by the robber barons.

And More................

Breaking: New Google Document Leaked Describing Shapiro, Prager, as ‘nazis using the dogwhistles’

Staff Report

June 25, 2019

New York) – Project Veritas has obtained a newly leaked document from Google that appears to show a Google employee and member of Google “transparency-and-ethics” group calling conservative and libertarian commentators, including Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro, “nazis.”  Project Veritas received this document after the release of its investigation into Google through the “Be Brave” campaign at VeritasTips@protonmail.com.

The email apparently was sent as part of the Google “transparency-and-ethics” group internal communications and suggests that content from PragerU, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro should be disabled from the “suggestion feature.”

“…if we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et al are nazis using the dog whistles…”

on_peterson-REDACTED.png

(Snip)

Related......

June 26 2019

In a house hearing today, Representative Dan Crenshaw interrogated social media execs on conservative censorship. Crenshaw brought up the recent Project Veritas expose which allegedly uncovered google employees labeling Ben Shapiro and other prominent conservatives as Nazis.

June 26 2019

Ben Shapiro slams Big Tech for trying to censor him, Dr Jordan Peterson, and Dennis Prager on social media platforms.