Romney disagrees with GOP congressman's conclusion on Trump's 'impeachable conduct'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
index.html
CNN

Washington (CNN)Sen. Mitt Romney said Sunday that he disagrees with Rep. Justin Amash on the Michigan Republican's recent comments that President Donald Trump's conduct has met the "threshold for impeachment."

"My own view is that Justin Amash has reached a different conclusion than I have. I respect him, I think it's a courageous statement," Romney told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
"The American people just aren't there," he added. "The Senate is certainly not there, either."
Romney, who represents Utah and served as the Republican presidential nominee in 2012, said he spent two full days reading special counsel Robert Mueller's report and concluded the investigation did not uncover enough evidence to make an obstruction of justice case against Trump.
"I just don't think that there is the full element that you need to prove an obstruction of justice case," Romney said. "I don't think impeachment is the right way to go."
________

Even Rombler can be right once in a while...