Why I Cannot Vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
why_i_cannot_vote_for_donald_trump_or_hillary_clinton.htmlAmerican Thinker:

March 21, 2016

Why I Cannot Vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

By Steve McCann

I have voted in all 12 presidential election cycles since 1968. During this 48-year period there were choices I enthusiastically supported, such as Ronald Reagan (I worked as a volunteer in his campaign) and others, such as Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney, whom I voted for solely to defeat the Democrat nominee. I consider myself to be first and foremost a constitutional conservative and not a Republican, yet I have been registered as a Republican for nearly 40 years only because there was no other home for conservatism due to the two party nature of our government. Nonetheless, in 2016 for the first time in my adult life I will not be able to vote for a Republican nominee if it is Donald Trump. Nor will I vote for any Democratic Party nominee. Scissors-32x32.png

SrWoodchuck

@Draggingtree

If (god forbid) he is the nominee, I'll vote for him, which is not the same as supporting him. I for one can't really blame anyone who can't vote for him.

@Valin

There will be no shame in keeping Killary out. I won't tell anyone that you voted for him.

I'm still plugging for Cruz....

• Like 2

righteousmomma

After listening to Donald Trump speak about the horror in Brussels - have to admit he is exactly right on about the whole Muslim extremist threat, repercussions and "the liberal policies of this world" . He has also brought on Walid Phares as an advisor.

• Like 3