Saul Alinsky and Donald Trump

righteousmomma

righteousmomma
saul-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-and-donald-trumpFox News:

Since I have been on a news fast for a week I am just now discovering this:

"The ghost of Saul Alinsky, the community organizer who died in 34 years ago but has been the inspiration for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, is stalking the Presidential primary season.

At this very moment Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals are being employed by the Left, again, with great efficacy.

For instance, the L.A. Times is saying today that the Republicans don’t have a Donald Trump problem.

Instead, the political writer asserts, the problem is Republicans themselves.

Republicans are Donald Trump and Donald Trump is Republicans.

Get it? Jeb Bush is a phony, and so are all the others from Ted Cruz to Scott Walker, to George Pataki, to Lindsey Graham, to Marco Rubio, to Rick Perry, and including any other Republican possibility either declared or lurking in the wings. They’re all fake Republicans. Real Republicans are the angry crowds of his Hispanic haters rushing to Donald Trump.

Shorter: Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals #13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Alinsky added “Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”

Hence, Republicans are frozen, personalized, and polarized as Donald Trump. Republicans, in the Left’s calculation, are Trump just as Trump is Republicans. They are the same. Interchangeable. If Trump says something outrageous, Jeb Bush said it too, or might as well have.

Is this a good tactic? As Sarah Palin would say, “You betcha.”.Scissors-32x32.png

saul-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-and-donald-trump:

Since I have been on a news fast for a week I am just now discovering this:

Donald Trump is not a Republican...Donald Trump is not a Democrat.....Donald Trump is a member of the Donald Trump Party (This Party is not unlike the Jesse Ventura Party). One of the major tenants (you could say the only tenant) is Donald Trump is the smartest most most wonderful person in the world and everyone should pay close and careful attention to every thing he says and does, and always always always agree with him.