8. Hookup with a cool dude.
9. Complain about your rotten life.
10. Seek counseling.
11. Get food stamps.
12. File for welfare in another name.
13. Get your nails done with designs.
14. Get another tattoo.
15. Scan the ads for high paying jobs.
16. Complain about the high prices of cigarettes, drugs and alcohol.
17. Have another baby.
18. Join a protest group and share your misery.
19. Refuse to accept any job without high wages and benefits.
20. Repeat all of these steps.

BTW... these work the same regardless of race or ethnicity

• Like 3

SrWoodchuck

The Obama Presidency disintegrates... http://floppingaces.net/2013/07/29/the-obama-presidency-disintegrates/?

Glenn Reynolds said that the worse Barack Obama performed the blacker he would get. That is true, but it’s also true that the worse Obama performs the more his inner Karl Marx bleeds through and Obama’s real character is on full display right now.

Gimme what you got http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/07/26/barack-obama-angry/

And think for a moment about how Obama is framing his economic speeches. The core of what he’s trying to do, he said at Knox College in Illinois Wednesday, is not to make the economy better or create jobs. It’s to eliminate inequality.

Scissors-32x32.png

He throws in “inequality of opportunity,” but what Obama is really angry about is inequality of result. He’s mad that some people have more than others. That we’re not spreading the wealth around enough. That people are getting ahead even though you didn’t build that. Because at a certain point, you’ve earned enough money.

It’s the politics of resentment, touted by someone who harbors resentment. It’s at bottom the philosophy of, gimme what you got, you rich bastard.

It’s anger.

And, as it expressed itself in the speech Wednesday, it wants payback.

Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

Loved the way Rush inserted his opinion of Christie yesterday:

RUSH: I am on record back in 2007 as telling everyone this. The popular conventional wisdom was that Hillary was gonna be not just the nominee, but the president. I had executives at Fox News tell me in dire tones, "There is an 80% chance," this is 2006 or 2007, "that Hillary Clinton is gonna be the next president," and I never bought it.

CALLER: Okay. Well, I misunderstood you yesterday, then.

RUSH: No, you didn't. I don't think she's gonna be the nominee in 2012. In fact, I'm on record as saying the Democrat nominee in 2016 is gonna be Chris Christie.

CALLER: (laughing) Well, that might be but it's not gonna be Hillary.

RUSH: I don't think it's gonna be Hillary. I've never thought so, because I've always said she is not this brainiac that her conventional wisdom says. She messed up so much of what the Clinton administration gave her. Health care. The bimbo eruptions. She's it is not the Smartest Woman in the World. I have never drank that Kool-Aid on Hillary. I did not think she was gonna be the nominee in 2008, and I didn't think she was gonna be elected president, and I was a lone wolf saying so. It was I who did Operation Chaos to keep her candidacy alive in 2008!

• Like 1

Where's Valin?

We've called out the dogs and issued a Fuschia Alert.

Right now we'd even settle for his evil twin Deiter.

valin_zps483e5581.jpg

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/la84ohx3yYg

9-11aa.jpg

My Desktop

And has been for a little over a decade.

Here's Michael Shulan, the "creative director" at the heart of the controversy.

One more example of the fact that many times... "You can judge a book by looking at the cover."

shulan.jpg

Edited to add:

This picture says all that I need to know about "Michelle".

• Like 3

SrWoodchuck

Ariel Castro sentenced to life in prison

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ariel-castro-sentencing-20130801,0,4945208.story

CLEVELAND—

Ariel Castro, the Cleveland bus driver who abducted, imprisoned and tortured three women, was sentenced to life in prison plus 1,000 years with no parole on Thursday, after one of his victims confronted him, saying he had put her through 11 years of hell.

Castro, 53, was alternately defiant and apologetic while showing no remorse in a rambling final statement to the court. Although he said he was sorry for his actions, he insisted "I am not a monster."

"If you asked my daughter she would say, my dad is the best dad in the world," Castro said.

"All the sex was consensual," Castro told the judge before sentencing. "The girls were not virgins. They had multiple sex partners before me."

Cuyahoga County Judge Michael Russo, describing Castro as suffering from "extreme narcissism," said the crimes were so extreme that the former school bus driver should never emerge from prison. Castro had pleaded guilty to hundreds of charges including murder for beating and starving victim Michelle Knight to force her to miscarry during pregnancy.

The full sentence was life without parole plus 1,000 years, ensuring that Castro will never come out of prison.

Scissors-32x32.png

As I watched this monster speak, at his sentencing.....I couldn't help but think.....that if he was in Pakistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia....or any country under strict Islamic or sharia law....he would be a free man. He could "take" wives that were not Muslim....teen age or not....and keep his multiple wives in a kidnapped state.....visiting any sexual activity upon them....whether they liked it or not....and beat them at will to keep them subdued to his will.....all under the acceptance of authority & color of sharia law.

• Like 1

Political Humor ‏@PoliticalLaughs 7m

Q: What is Bill Clinton's definition of safe sex?

A: It's when Hillary is out of town.

• Like 1

OK folks - Take your meds before watching... and taking this trip into Bizarro World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gopL6wc7xNw

Here's a little background on this elected official.

Monique D. Davis is a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 27th District since 1987. Born in Chicago, Illinois, she trained as and worked as a teacher and an educational administrator in the Chicago Public Schools system before entering politics. She graduated from Chicago State University. She is a member of Trinity United Church of Christ. (of course this is Obama’s church with Rev. Wright of 20 years.) Davis has received endorsements from Gus Savage and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

The whole situation leaves me speechless and depressed. There is no changing this kind of "thinking" with facts, logic or anything else.

BTW... Monique ought to think about updating the picture from her official Illinois General Assembly site.

%7BE794B0B4-5B6F-469D-AF8A-331DAF21698E%

• Like 4

Government officials can't differentiate between the danger of "raiding" the St. Francis Center and a drug bust. This is the same kind of thinking that is in control of more and more of our lives.

• Like 3

righteousmomma

That poor little fawn!! EVEN IF the wildlife law says no deer can be kept in a shelter and EVEN IF a deer might have ticks that is a barbaric, out of control, mindless, and totally unmmerciful way to handle it. Then the lunacy of the woman saying that drug raids do not give prior notice is as inane and STUPID as some of these stupid zero tolerance policies against students and punishing and shaming little kids for being a kid.

I am so mad-I would comment more but I am too mad to say more.

Edited to quote NCT regarding Monique"

The whole situation leaves me speechless and depressed. There is no changing this kind of "thinking" with facts, logic or anything else.

Exactly. The lunacy is everywhere.

• Like 3

The DNR is wacko in Wisconsin. They are power drunk. Many stories from my sons best friend who worked there. He could have gone a long way there because , as he said, he was their token black, but was really taken back by their ' I have the power to do anything' attitude. He is now a local cop.

• Like 3

Sad to hear that Rick Folbaum is leaving Fox. I always hoped he would replace Shep. I think he is so much more professional. He is going to Miami.

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

The DNR is wacko in Wisconsin. They are power drunk. Many stories from my sons best friend who worked there. He could have gone a long way there because , as he said, he was their token black, but was really taken back by their ' I have the power to do anything' attitude. He is now a local cop.

I was always taught, that a game warden has the ultimate power in a county, because he can arrest & hold you w/o bail, fine you & confiscate anything he deems to have been used in the commission of a crime. That being said, I've found most of them very professional & even friendly. The several that weren't.....usually went away after you showed them your hunting/fishing license, and checked your creel or gun.

• Like 1